Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If anyone needs get fuel in Cardiff.......

Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:34 pm

...avoid the supermarkets. I've just driven round most of North and East Cardiff, I went past four supermarkets and there were people queuing out into the road, the worst was the tesco on Tyn Y Parc Road, there must have been 20-30 cars waiting! Most had no diesel.

Anyway I just went to a normal Shell garage and there was petrol and diesel and no queue. Only problem is it means I now have to work tomorrow :cry:

Re: If anyone needs get fuel in Cardiff.......

Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:37 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:37 pm

harold pinta wrote:...avoid the supermarkets. I've just driven round most of North and East Cardiff, I went past four supermarkets and there were people queuing out into the road, the worst was the tesco on Tyn Y Parc Road, there must have been 20-30 cars waiting! Most had no diesel.

Anyway I just went to a normal Shell garage and there was petrol and diesel and no queue. Only problem is it means I now have to work tomorrow :cry:

Fuel in Neath in Tesco's, just been there as I was on empty.
Only a 10 minute queue, but it is pay at the pump by card only. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:40 pm

i heard there is plenty of red diesel available in swansea caravan park ;)

Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:i heard there is plenty of red diesel available in swansea caravan park ;)

:lol: ;)

Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:22 pm

My Mrs filled up at Leckwith Asda by the stadium this afternoon about 3:45. Queued for about 1 minute!