Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ryan March (Music)

Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:01 pm

Check out my mate, Ryan March, a musician from South Wales. He's been a Cardiff fan all his life, goes away with Wales etc. and is releasing an EP in the summer. He takes influence from The Clash, The Jam, Oasis etc so could you please go over to his facebook music page - www,facebook.com/ryanmarchmusic and like it to start getting behind him in before the EP gets released. Thanks.

Re: Ryan March (Music)

Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:56 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:Check out my mate, Ryan March, a musician from South Wales. He's been a Cardiff fan all his life, goes away with Wales etc. and is releasing an EP in the summer. He takes influence from The Clash, The Jam, Oasis etc so could you please go over to his facebook music page - www,facebook.com/ryanmarchmusic and like it to start getting behind him in before the EP gets released. Thanks.

Is he from Bridgend?

Re: Ryan March (Music)

Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:02 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:Check out my mate, Ryan March, a musician from South Wales. He's been a Cardiff fan all his life, goes away with Wales etc. and is releasing an EP in the summer. He takes influence from The Clash, The Jam, Oasis etc so could you please go over to his facebook music page - www,facebook.com/ryanmarchmusic and like it to start getting behind him in before the EP gets released. Thanks.

Is he from Bridgend?

Yep