Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " THURSDAY MARCH 29th 2012 UPDATE "

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:34 am

bluebird1977 wrote:Adam brown (MG)(Angry man) says how it is, you lot will wake up sooner or later but im afraid it might be to late by then. I could add loads to this thread but the posters with there regular guide dogs will never listen :ayatollah:

Its sad to see that people don't have a clue about the goings on in fields like this. Yet they are supporting a viewpoint without and idea of the wider picture.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:08 am

Angry Man wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Adam brown (MG)(Angry man) says how it is, you lot will wake up sooner or later but im afraid it might be to late by then. I could add loads to this thread but the posters with there regular guide dogs will never listen :ayatollah:

Its sad to see that people don't have a clue about the goings on in fields like this. Yet they are supporting a viewpoint without and idea of the wider picture.

Adam, Honestly no wool is being pulled over my eyes, I certainly am not taking in by everything, but I will continue to support my team no mater what and hope everything off the field is whats best for our club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:20 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Adam, Honestly no wool is being pulled over my eyes, I certainly am not taking in by everything, but I will continue to support my team no mater what and hope everything off the field is whats best for our club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What's the point in even worrying about such things?

What could anyone (if believed) do about it anyway?
I'll tell you, f**k all.
So why worry? :D

Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:24 pm

could someone update me with how many grange season tickets left? :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:50 pm

ashleyCCFC wrote:could someone update me with how many grange season tickets left? :ayatollah:

Ashley plenty left.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:45 pm

" OVER 15,000 SEASON TICKETS NOW SOLD FOR NEXT SEASON " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:18 pm

whats the clubs email? :ayatollah: