Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Before Carl'supdate tonight...........

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:52 pm

Can I ask that all doubting Thomas's turn off theircomputers and leave the rest of us to read the post without all the snipers having a go.

Carl's posts are helpful to the vast majority who do not have people inside the clubreadyto let us in on what's going on.

Annis is this the biggest yet? Langston bebt settled? VT loose ing the purse strings next year? Hopefully something really positive for the future of the club? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Before Carl'supdate tonight...........

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:55 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Can I ask that all doubting Thomas's turn off theircomputers and leave the rest of us to read the post without all the snipers having a go.

Carl's posts are helpful to the vast majority who do not have people inside the clubreadyto let us in on what's going on.

Annis is this the biggest yet? Langston bebt settled? VT loose ing the purse strings next year? Hopefully something really positive for the future of the club? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I will do a wank dance if carl posts anything i dont already know again :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:59 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Can I ask that all doubting Thomas's turn off theircomputers and leave the rest of us to read the post without all the snipers having a go.

You might be on the right lines. :ayatollah:

I really wish the snipers would just ignore the updates if they dont like them, why read them ?

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:01 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

I will do a wank dance if carl posts anything i dont already know again :ayatollah:

WOW, you're so cool, my hero :roll:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I really wish the snipers would just ignore the updates if they dont like them, why read them ?

Annis you and me both I guess Carl would be of the same opinion?

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:33 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis you and me both I guess Carl would be of the same opinion?

Didn't you know Annis and Carl are the same person :D