Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: My mother passed away Tuesday

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:24 am

Thanks Paul, and also to you all, I know Gwyn that time will heal, we have the funeral to get out of the way next Tuesday, and then my mums house which has all the memories, that will be hard, but we will do it when the time is right and we feel up to it.
Thanks again to each and every one of you.

Steve

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:27 am

Maesteg bluebirds wrote:After a long fight against the dreaded C my mother passed away at the POW, she also had Dementure, so of the two we thank God that she didn't linger and was pain free, the staff were superb and did all they could to ensure that our mother died peacefully and with dignity, myself two brothers and my sister were at her side, allthough only one of my brother was there when she passed away, I was in work, but having wittnessed my fathers last breath, which I found upseting, I am so glad she is now with my father and at peace.

RIP mam

no more pain...R.I.P.....so sorry mate..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:14 am

SO SORRY, MY THOUGHTS WITH YOU AND THE FAMILY

Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:44 am

So Very sorry to hear of your very sad loss, If you have a God ,may he bring you comfort at a time like this. Again so sorry. RIP

Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:52 am

RIP, thoughts are with you and your family mate.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:32 pm

Thanks again to you all.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:55 pm

So sad to hear Steve, lovely woman, spent many a time chatting with her in the pub

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:53 pm

RIP ! HEART OUT TO YOU MATE ALL MY CONDOLENCES :/! :cry:

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:43 am

Yes she was a tea drinker, hated booz but loved the customers, that was back in the days when my parents would not allow bad language in the pub, and I think the world was a better place for it as well, it is to acceptable these days and women are the worst, am I old fashiond or just a dying breed ?

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:49 am

My thoughts are with you as well, lost my mom in 1999, I still pick up the phone to call her 13 years later. Remember her and tell your children everything you remember.....her memory will live on.