Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My mother passed away Tuesday

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:23 pm

After a long fight against the dreaded C my mother passed away at the POW, she also had Dementure, so of the two we thank God that she didn't linger and was pain free, the staff were superb and did all they could to ensure that our mother died peacefully and with dignity, myself two brothers and my sister were at her side, allthough only one of my brother was there when she passed away, I was in work, but having wittnessed my fathers last breath, which I found upseting, I am so glad she is now with my father and at peace.

RIP mam

Re: My mother passed away Tuesday

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Maesteg bluebirds wrote:After a long fight against the dreaded C my mother passed away at the POW, she also had Dementure, so of the two we thank God that she didn't linger and was pain free, the staff were superb and did all they could to ensure that our mother died peacefully and with dignity, myself two brothers and my sister were at her side, allthough only one of my brother was there when she passed away, I was in work, but having wittnessed my fathers last breath, which I found upseting, I am so glad she is now with my father and at peace.

RIP mam

My heart goes out to you Chief. Rip for your parents. Hard to think of anything to say as no words can bring you comfort. Thinking of you mate.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:26 pm

Maesteg bluebirds wrote:After a long fight against the dreaded C my mother passed away at the POW, she also had Dementure, so of the two we thank God that she didn't linger and was pain free, the staff were superb and did all they could to ensure that our mother died peacefully and with dignity, myself two brothers and my sister were at her side, allthough only one of my brother was there when she passed away, I was in work, but having wittnessed my fathers last breath, which I found upseting, I am so glad she is now with my father and at peace.

RIP mam

Sad times for all concerned.
Condolences to you and your family.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:30 pm

condolences to you and your family mate,witnessed my dads last breath september last year,still have a tear in my eye when i think of it,he suffered for long enough still not nice to see your loved ones go,be strong mate

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:34 pm

I am Really sorry to hear, RIp. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:37 pm

RIP mam

God bless her my sincere condolences to you and the rest of your family.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:49 pm

:( R.I.P. God bless her.My sincere condolences to you and your family fellow bluebird.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:55 pm

My deepest sympathy to you and god bless.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Sorry to hear of you loss mate.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:03 pm

RIP.

Sorry to hear your sad news.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:04 pm

all my deepest sympathy to yourself, and family at this time. (MAY SHE REST IN PEACE.)

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:08 pm

sorry to hear mate rip all the best :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:09 pm

Sincere condolences matey, they can Rest in Peace together now!

Sorry to hear that sad news.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:09 pm

RIP deepest sympathy mate.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Thanks to you all it is really apreciated, all I can say is cherish your loved ones, you can never replace your family.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:17 pm

R.I.P

Thinking of you and your family.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:46 pm

Thinking of you and your family mate :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:46 pm

My deepest sympathy to you and your family, sorry to hear that, R.I.P

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:11 pm

So sorry to hear your news - sincere condolences to you and your family from a fellow Bluebird.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:12 pm

Sorry to hear your bad news. RIP

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:16 pm

Sorry to hear this. RIP

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:54 pm

So sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time. take care

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:58 pm

so sorry to hear about this , condolences . R.I.P.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:02 pm

sorry to hear the news about your mum Steve, deepest condolences to you and your family m8

Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:09 pm

RIP mam

My condolences to you and your family mate! If there's one person none of us want to loose from our lives its our mams, must be hard for you, be strong and keep your chin up, memorys of her will always be with you, and time is a great healer :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:12 pm

r.i.p thinking of you and your family.godbless you all

Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:50 pm

Sorry to hear Such sad news R.I.P<3

Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:01 pm

RIP. my thoughts are with you and your family mate

Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:32 pm

RIP mam

just been thru such a similar scenario, and felt a great comfort and peace that my parents were once again back together, hope you Ok fella.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:36 pm

Very sorry to hear this sad news. Sincere condolences to all your family. At least she is re-united with your dad now. May they both rest in peace. May God bless you all.