Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ONE DAY STRIKE

Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Only one way to show this government that they can't piss all over the working class people is for everyone in the whole country to have a one day strike and not go to work, unless of course you work for the emergency services. It would cause chaos, but a line has to be drawn somewhere to show our politicians that they can't just walk all over us. I think it should be a Monday too, hate Mondays. Shall I start the National campaign?? Maybe we should do it during the Olympic games too (gonna be a bit shit!).

Re: ONE DAY STRIKE

Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:38 pm

There might be no need to organise this, they dropped a bollock with this fuel scare, might have no fuel for work Monday anyway!
f**k queuing

Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:39 pm

I blame the people who voted for them :evil:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:47 pm

Great idea, lets have wildcat strikes and all lose our jobs :roll:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:41 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:Only one way to show this government that they can't piss all over the working class people is for everyone in the whole country to have a one day strike and not go to work, unless of course you work for the emergency services. It would cause chaos, but a line has to be drawn somewhere to show our politicians that they can't just walk all over us. I think it should be a Monday too, hate Mondays. Shall I start the National campaign?? Maybe we should do it during the Olympic games too (gonna be a bit shit!).

Will be shit for the likes of you perhaps, but the other 99.99% of the country will be loving every minute of it

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:08 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:
Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:Only one way to show this government that they can't piss all over the working class people is for everyone in the whole country to have a one day strike and not go to work, unless of course you work for the emergency services. It would cause chaos, but a line has to be drawn somewhere to show our politicians that they can't just walk all over us. I think it should be a Monday too, hate Mondays. Shall I start the National campaign?? Maybe we should do it during the Olympic games too (gonna be a bit shit!).

Will be shit for the likes of you perhaps, but the other 99.99% of the country will be loving every minute of it

:lol: Never seen Al Murray?, but yeah the likes of me will think it's SHIT

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:33 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I blame the people who voted for them :evil:

[color=#FF0000]And Labour is any better :? :? :? :?

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I blame the people who voted for them :evil:

[color=#FF0000]And Labour is any better :? :? :? :?

yeah. Not much, but better. The Tories are extremely bad. Anyone who lives in Wales and voted for them should be ashamed.