Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Panic fuel buying

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:02 am

it can only happen oin this country, what a f*cking mess we are in

Re: Panic fuel buying

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:18 am

The same as when we get a few flakes of snow in this country. Everybody's rushing to the supermarket buying up all the bread and milk as if its the start of a new ice age lol this country is becoming a total shambles!

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:36 am

Dont panic Mr Mainwaring :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:13 am

mr'mogreenz wrote:The same as when we get a few flakes of snow in this country. Everybody's rushing to the supermarket buying up all the bread and milk as if its the start of a new ice age lol this country is becoming a total shambles!

The country is going dow the toilet but lets tax pasties :lol:

First thing I would do if I won the lottery is buy a one way ticket out of here. The place is fucked.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:28 am

What will it be like if they actually release a strike date. :?

Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:30 am

polo wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:The same as when we get a few flakes of snow in this country. Everybody's rushing to the supermarket buying up all the bread and milk as if its the start of a new ice age lol this country is becoming a total shambles!

First thing I would do if I won the lottery is buy a one way ticket out of here. The place is fucked.

What's even worse is that pair of tossers Ed Milliband and Ed Balls going for lunch in Greggs yesterday! Do they think we were f*cking born yesterday! Can you imagine the conversation before they went into Greggs!
'how can we show we are just like the people?'
'I know let's go buy those things they call sausage rolls'

Pair of condescending twats!

Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:53 am

Gavlar wrote:
polo wrote:

What's even worse is that pair of tossers Ed Milliband and Ed Balls going for lunch in Greggs yesterday! Do they think we were f*cking born yesterday! Can you imagine the conversation before they went into Greggs!

:?

Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:04 pm

Sales up by 81% yesterday...This Country :!:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:05 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
Gavlar wrote:
polo wrote:

:?

Something to add Craig?

Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:46 pm

All sold out in the 4 stations in Merthyr. The station at the bottom of town is causing a massive gridlock up to Tesco and the train station. Pathetic. :lol:

Was my excuse getting back from lunch 20 minutes late :lol:

Luckily I filled up on Tuesday and before anyone starts I always put a full tank in when I get paid. :old:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:50 pm

Fuckiny idiots the lot of em. The news said they have to give a weeks notice before they can strike.

Annoying thing is I need petrol to get to work, I only wanna put a tenners worth in :twisted:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:59 pm

Gavlar wrote:
polo wrote:

By the look of the gut on Ed Balls, he tucks away 5 pasties a day so I don't think he was being deceitful.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:11 pm

Gavlar wrote:
polo wrote:

be careful calling celebrities a pair of twats could get you a jail sentence :lol:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:31 pm

As far as I'm aware, the meeting to discuss the strike hasn't happened yet.

Then if they do decide to strike they have to give 7 days notice.

Which will probably be around Easter.

What's the point in rushing to buy now??
All the people queuing to get petrol/diesel now will have empty tanks by then and will have to queue again :roll:

Twp buggers the lot of them....

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:05 pm

and all the f*cking garages have put the price up, total cunts the lot of them, got to get a electric car :ugeek:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:24 pm

f*cking joke, all stations by me are rammed and queuing miles... just went straight passed with my fuel light on...

if i cant get any, i cant go anywhere... who cares....

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:f*cking joke, all stations by me are rammed and queuing miles... just went straight passed with my fuel light on...

if i cant get any, i cant go anywhere... who cares....

Will see what the situation is like At Tesco in Risca in the morning around 6.45 otherwise i am fooked.
Thank you Cammeron
Thank you all you panic buyers
Wankers !!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:32 pm

We do the same thing over here, in the south. That's funny I thought you guys more snow than us.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:43 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:it can only happen oin this country, what a f*cking mess we are in

Thats what happens when you put up alcohol in the budget.
Ive just come from the Gurnos in Merthyr and the locals are drinking it, no wonder everyone is panic buying. :D

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:56 pm

No problem filling up my Lamby on Sloper road this afternoon.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:00 pm

Does anyone know if this potential strike effects gas? It doesn't look like anyone is panic buying it anyway, my local gas point was empty when I passed it unless its sold out. :?:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Unfortunately the many of british public are so utterly stupid that we will soon have to have an embargo on the media reporting on potential (because at the moment that's all it is) fuel shortages to stop these clowns queueing up.

It's yet another example of the "me first" selfish attitude that so many people display nowadays. As long as they've got there tank of petrol then f**k everyone else :roll:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:43 pm

My local Sainsbury's station is all shut down, don't look good for me getting down for Millwall.

Quite a few Millwall travel down by road as well....I wonder if it will affect the football coaches this weekend.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:54 pm

I dont think Ive ever been so disgusted with the driving public as I have today. Whatever happened to the 'Keep Calm and Carry on' mentality in this country..?

Althrough I must say what a stunt by the government to keep the Party funding issue off the radar :lol:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:57 pm

Angry Man wrote:I dont think Ive ever been so disgusted with the driving public as I have today. Whatever happened to the 'Keep Calm and Carry on' mentality in this country..?

Althrough I must say what a stunt by the government to keep the Party funding issue off the radar :lol:

for once i agree with you and the party stunt!!

Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:05 pm

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/311 ... trol-panic

Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:12 pm

I tell you what, the so-called boost to the treasury is a load of shit because its just money which has come in eariler than predicted as people were going to buy fuel just its been over the last few days rather than a couple of weeks. The end game is that the same amount of fuel would have been consumed.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:20 pm

brick1964 wrote:My local Sainsbury's station is all shut down, don't look good for me getting down for Millwall.

Quite a few Millwall travel down by road as well....I wonder if it will affect the football coaches this weekend.

dont panic me old china. the world is not ending you will be fine :ugeek:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:59 am

Clash wrote:
brick1964 wrote:My local Sainsbury's station is all shut down, don't look good for me getting down for Millwall.

dont panic me old china. the world is not ending you will be fine :ugeek:

It's the end of my world if I don't get to the Millwall game....after another monotonous working week ;)