Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Does this message board need something new?

Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:12 pm

Merlin wrote:A forum section for PAYING members, to have access to all the best bits...

Health & fitness section

Betting/odds section

Non-Football section

Jokes section

That should clear up the board - although we'd need more moderators.

PAYING !!!! Sorry Chief it will be just you on here.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:14 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Die Walkure wrote:It seems pretty good as it is as far as I am concerned, but I don't like seeing people banned, unless they really have done something worthy of it - the Jacks who just taunt shouldn't be banned in my view.

Running to the Mods and getting people banned is playground stuff. Whether you like him or not Daya helped get the board busy.

I Was just to say a Daya ( bring back to the end of the season ) - for his input ;)

Also a betting section/thread weekly - Earnie watch thread - Where are they now - Your top 10 posters on here - Your highlight of the season - Quiz Night -Next forum piss up ;)

Tony, Where have you been my friend, The forum piss ups are happening every weekend we just dont advertise them anymore as newcomers are too scared too come along for some reason so it is just the usual suspects getting together :lol:
When are you out next ? It would be good to catch up. :D :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:22 pm

how about a GOOD OLD DAYS board where we could put up old photos and talk about the mad trips etc

Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:28 pm

A Swansea forum would be great.That way if you're one of the ones who dont want us on here then you don't have to read it.And for those who want to engage in banter with us,you can :D

Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:52 pm

6 bysedd wrote:A Swansea forum would be great.That way if you're one of the ones who dont want us on here then you don't have to read it.And for those who want to engage in banter with us,you can :D

Ummmmm........

NO

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:46 pm

6 bysedd wrote:A Swansea forum would be great.That way if you're one of the ones who dont want us on here then you don't have to read it.And for those who want to engage in banter with us,you can :D

We can do a f**k off section especially for you :lol:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:54 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

We can do a f**k off section especially for you :lol:

:o :lol:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:10 pm

theres one already ....PLANET SWANS now feck off on there :lol:
only joking mush

Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:34 am

some other sections would be good ,a general sports section so we can discuss all other sports and maybe news and daily topics section also how about a bettign one give each other tips or discuss what bets your doing on the game days.