Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EARLY START SATURDAY WHERE YOU ALL BEGINNING ?

Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:50 pm

Great Western for me , brekky and a pint :ayatollah:

Re: EARLY START SATURDAY WHERE YOU ALL BEGINNING ?

Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:58 pm

Leaving Luton at 7am :ayatollah:

Be in the Ninian for a pint about 10:30 :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:04 pm

In my bed

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:12 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:In my bed

Or someone else's if u get lucky Friday night :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:20 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Great Western for me , brekky and a pint :ayatollah:

See you there mate it could be an interesting day! CC Teza :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:23 pm

not sure yet, last year I started in Pow, great western then the cornwall and a quiet stroll through grangetown :lol:

This year it may be canton cross for 8am best breaky and grubb going :ayatollah:

or it may end up being the same as last year :lol:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:25 pm

milly44 wrote:not sure yet, last year I started in Pow, great western then the cornwall and a quiet stroll through grangetown :lol:

This year it may be canton cross for 8am best breaky and grubb going :ayatollah:

thought you was staying away from grangetown this season :o ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:35 pm

milly44 wrote:not sure yet, last year I started in Pow, great western then the cornwall and a quiet stroll through grangetown :lol:

See you in the tuck inn mate for brekkie early doors for the best brekkie in Cardiff :D :ayatollah: I will be there for 8.30am along with a few others,Saddam will be waiting outside with a fag as he dont do breakfast ;) :lol:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

See you in the tuck inn mate for brekkie early doors for the best brekkie in Cardiff :D :ayatollah: I will be there for 8.30am along with a few others,Saddam will be waiting outside with a fag as he dont do breakfast ;) :lol:

eating is cheating ;) i will be in the nearest drinking establishment :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
what you mean 8.30 in the tuck inn :o brekkie will have to be earlier or you will end up wasting valuable drinking time :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:39 pm

might hit the ninian for a change :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:40 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

eating is cheating ;) i will be in the nearest drinking establishment :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
what you mean 8.30 in the tuck inn :o brekkie will have to be earlier or you will end up wasting valuable drinking time :lol:

According to Mr Cotterill we are jumping on the 7.57am number 30 mate :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:42 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

According to Mr Cotterill we are jumping on the 7.57am number 30 mate :ayatollah:

i think i am going to have to get a bus timetable to make sure we arrive in plenty of time ;) in the future :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:11 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Great Western for me , brekky and a pint :ayatollah:

Ninian Park Pub for me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:16 pm

Might join you Nath, you getting the train or driving in? :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:23 pm

Hopefully the Canton cross if the Lads are going there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:48 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:

more than likely train mate. you?

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:49 pm

saddam wrote:

thought you was staying away from grangetown this season :o ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

:oops: :oops:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:59 pm

Decisions, decisions. Oh yeah, I'll be doing the same pub in Strangetown that I always do. It won't be knees out for the sun time, as the temperature's dropping, but it'll still be a fine day.

2-1 to the City. Enjoy the day, boys and girls, wherever you go.

:ayatollah:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:Decisions, decisions. Oh yeah, I'll be doing the same pub in Strangetown that I always do. It won't be knees out for the sun time, as the temperature's dropping, but it'll still be a fine day.

2-1 to the City. Enjoy the day, boys and girls, wherever you go.

:ayatollah:

We certainly will Nedd
:D

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:19 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .......I'll see you at about 11:30 Mr C :D :D .......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:21 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .......I'll see you at about 11:30 Mr C :D :D .......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Look forward to seeing you back in Gods country mate :D We will have a cracking day :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Where are you staying, Have you new digs ?

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:26 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Look forward to seeing you back in Gods country mate :D We will have a cracking day :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm looking forward to it mate :D :D Will explain the new digs on Sat :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Ok see you then mate :D :ayatollah:
I'm looking forward to it mate :D :D Will explain the new digs on Sat :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:30 pm

Starting bright an early in the cornwall.!

Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:39 pm

milly44 wrote:
tangledupinblue wrote:

more than likely train mate. you?

Yep train for me too pal, 9am sharp, can pick you up if you like, gonna park by the post office pub

Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:44 pm

9.30 in the CCS......got me some corporate going on......cooked brekkie and a few pints!!! :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:48 pm

Wetherspoons in Caerphilly around 9am, cracking breakfast for £4.60. Hopefully a good day for us, we need the 3 points :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:26 pm

In the neville about 10