Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE NINIAN PARK PUB WILL BE OPEN FROM

Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:46 pm

9.30am this Saturday serving drink and breakfast before the Millwall game. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: THE NINIAN PARK PUB WILL BE OPEN FROM

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:02 pm

Excellent, may leave earlier then, see u there fellow AAMB Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:03 pm

I hope Nugget Head has been working on his personal skills.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:04 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I hope Nugget Head has been working on his personal skills.
hope they have learned how to serve a decent pint

Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:05 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I hope Nugget Head has been working on his personal skills.

:lol:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:02 pm

9.30am? Haha great news, see you there.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:39 pm

a few of my mate's would like to no,is the food half decent ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:12 pm

taffy123 wrote:a few of my mate's would like to no,is the food half decent ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

About a year ago, ok sometimes not good, now yes good value and I enjoy it every time. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:54 pm

And the most expensive pint in Canton and because we are playing Millwall i bet it will be in a plastic cup because we will end up glassing each other :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Will pop in to pay Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:16 am

ok, cheers. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: CCFC

Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:08 pm

I live a stones throw away form the Ninian and not by a long shot is it the most expensive in Canton just goes to show you have not used many watering holes in the surrounding area.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:00 pm

T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:I live a stones throw away form the Ninian and not by a long shot is it the most expensive in Canton just goes to show you have not used many watering holes in the surrounding area.

On Match Days you tell me where it will be more expensive than the Ninian. Not on match days the Ninian is very Cheap, on match Days he throttles up the price to top price.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:02 pm

T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:I live a stones throw away form the Ninian and not by a long shot is it the most expensive in Canton just goes to show you have not used many watering holes in the surrounding area.

The Ninian is def not that expensive. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

£3.50 For a pint of Stella Annis is fooking expensive. Again tell me where it is more expensive ? Annis you would not know as you get your Chauffeur to buy your drinks :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

£3.50 For a pint of Stella Annis is fooking expensive. Again tell me where it is more expensive ? Annis you would not know as you get your Chauffeur to buy your drinks :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont drink the strong drink like you. :lol:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I think the normal stuff is about £3.10 but don't quote me on that

Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:16 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Is it a full pint though Nukes :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:18 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Is it a full pint though Nukes :lol: :lol:

No it f*cking aint Jules. You are paying for a full pint even though you only get 95% the thieving gits :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:09 pm

3.50 for a bottle of sol :o

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:42 pm

taffy123 wrote:a few of my mate's would like to no,is the food half decent ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

depends if you like the taste of cold regergetated dog food :lol:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:52 pm

If you are after decent pub food mate,Head to the Canton Cross. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:53 pm

milly44 wrote:

depends if you like the taste of cold regergetated dog food :lol:

:shock:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:54 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

or you could just join the rest of them in the tuck inn about 8-30am. i personally will be in the pub :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:55 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

Tops Lee get a morning mixed grill in you :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:05 pm

Head for The Cornwall in Grangetown, it beats any of the Canton pubs for food and beer, in my opinion.

:ayatollah:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:16 pm

4 cans in the park buy the ground! No que at the bar,a bench to sit on, no que for the toilet, a fraction of the price and you can have a smoke :D

:D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Gypo till I die :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:20 pm

Each to their own, 3 years ago the Ninian Pub was dying to death on match days now you can hardly move, to me that answers a lot. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: