Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

feel ive been mugged

Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:51 pm

went down to renew my season tickets as i only work 10 mins way the girl behind the counter says you have to pay £5 for delivery, i said i would rather collect as i paid £5 last year and got some elses season ticket sent to me and i still had to go down anyway to get my correct ones + they would not refund my £5 either but she as adamant that i could not collect....so after suffer that 'salt into the wounds blow' she then hit me with another £7.00 to renew my stadium cards....couldnt wait to get out in case she charged me for standing there and breathing

Re: feel ive been mugged

Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:00 pm

Yeah no collections this year sadly.

Stadium cards have always been charged although it should be included in the price really :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:12 pm

either that or give us a card we can re use every year rather than put a season date on it, i agree they should charge if you loose them but to charge extra for renewing is money making when like you said they could just incorporate it into you season ticket price

Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:44 pm

bluepagey wrote:went down to renew my season tickets as i only work 10 mins way the girl behind the counter says you have to pay £5 for delivery, i said i would rather collect as i paid £5 last year and got some elses season ticket sent to me and i still had to go down anyway to get my correct ones + they would not refund my £5 either but she as adamant that i could not collect....so after suffer that 'salt into the wounds blow' she then hit me with another £7.00 to renew my stadium cards....couldnt wait to get out in case she charged me for standing there and breathing

You was breathing Chief ? :o :shock: you deserved to be charged you inconsiderate tw*t :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
bluepagey wrote:went down to renew my season tickets as i only work 10 mins way the girl behind the counter says you have to pay £5 for delivery, i said i would rather collect as i paid £5 last year and got some elses season ticket sent to me and i still had to go down anyway to get my correct ones + they would not refund my £5 either but she as adamant that i could not collect....so after suffer that 'salt into the wounds blow' she then hit me with another £7.00 to renew my stadium cards....couldnt wait to get out in case she charged me for standing there and breathing

You was breathing Chief ? :o :shock: you deserved to be charged you inconsiderate tw*t :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spare a thought for Muamba eh

Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:15 pm

polo wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

:lol:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:22 pm

polo wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Well at least no one jumped on him pressing his chest to S T A Y I N G A L I V E with tatooed knuckles :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:08 pm

we renew our season ticket, yet we got to pay an extra £3 for the actual ticket :o

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Same here went down today and felt like i'd been done over like a kipper and they were doing me a favour by doing it!