Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: LIAM STACEY JAILED. FREEDOM OF SPEECH ?

Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:19 pm

i agree he should face a punishment.all im saying if you jail him you have to jail a lot of people as this fellow ain,t the only one spouting crap on the internet.community service with the shame of what he,s doing it for would be enough.then if it continued jail would be an option.there are people walking the streets who are a threat to the public .wife beaters.drug dealers ,kiddy fiddlers because there is no room in the jails.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:31 pm

ive got to stop comming on here when ive had a drink, im going to prison, you say things you dont really mean, you see things different after a few beers, i do feel sorry for the guy, :roll:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:51 pm

Theres seeing things a bit differently when drunk but its something different when your using racist language and wishing death on someone to then say no more than 10 mins after someone has said they have reported you to the police "OMG SO SORRY, WASNT ME I WAS HACKED" and try and dodge out of the fact that you were being an arsehole because the police have been informed. Even if he was pissed and done it then at least have the balls to take full responisibility for his actions and not blame someone hacking his Twitter.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:13 pm

Since when was being pissed a defence many of us have been in trouble whilst I don't see why this guy should be any different

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:33 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:Since when was being pissed a defence many of us have been in trouble whilst I don't see why this guy should be any different

tell that to the judge who said it was for the 4 somali girls who kicked the white girl about last year

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:35 pm

jtc wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:Since when was being pissed a defence many of us have been in trouble whilst I don't see why this guy should be any different

tell that to the judge who said it was for the 4 somali girls who kicked the white girl about last year

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... FREED.html

I rest my f*cking case. :roll:

The law is an ass.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:I'll take a stab at it....

Something along the lines....

'you f*cking WANKER wog c**t! f**k off and die, you dirty ape c**t'

Which is on par with what he was posting on Twitter.

As you see, wanker, he wasn't just calling people wankers.

I see you put Astrix's on the swear words. But left the Racist stuff in Hmmmmmm

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:48 pm

polo wrote:
jtc wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... FREED.html

I rest my f*cking case. :roll:

The law is an ass.

if its the same law for all im in.it,s not though.wonder what the poor girl is thinking right now.something like a racist rant on twitter must be more important than me getting a racist kicking.bet her self esteem and confidence is shot to bits

Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:51 pm

jtc wrote:

oh dont get me wrong i disagreed with that wholly and entirely i thought that was the worst decision on the planet because that set a precident for anyone under the age of 18 for any crime committed under the influence of alcohol
the law should be the law and if you cross that line whether you agree with it or not you should be punished
whether your under the influence of alcohol or drugs you should still be responsible for your own actions
now dont get me wrong im no saint but if i can enter a pub sober and leave worse for the wearwithout getting into trouble i dont see why anyone else cant
but i will say you are talking two completely different events and you cant compare the two

Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:12 am

This guy is nothing more than a keyboard warrior with a hidden agenda,the same people who go on other forums looking for a bit of attention :roll:

You can't go around saying things like what this guy said - the guys with the london riots - peope who have died and had people saying bad things etc....are a few examples of moden day britain :oops:

There is debate but this guy crossed the line...but i do agree that some other crimes go unmissed :x

This Country - What A Mess :!: :roll:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:47 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
Big Boss Man wrote:I'll take a stab at it....

Something along the lines....

'you f*cking WANKER wog c**t! f**k off and die, you dirty ape c**t'

Which is on par with what he was posting on Twitter.

As you see, wanker, he wasn't just calling people wankers.

I see you put Astrix's on the swear words. But left the Racist stuff in Hmmmmmm

Christ, you wanted to know when calling someone a wanker went to far.

I gave you an example of what he was posting and why he is going to do 20 days.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:51 am

But those three Muslims girls got off.......

THEY WERE FOUND QUILTY!!!!!

HAVE ANY OF YOU WATCHED THE VIDEO?

IT WAS A 3 0N 2 FIGHT - but you took the DMs report as gospel!

Two of the attackers were out cold when the police got there.

Yes, the judge did talk about drink, but the real reason they didn't go down was due to the boyfriend knocking two of them out cold and the judge said that.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:07 am

Big Boss Man wrote:But those three Muslims girls got off.......

THEY WERE FOUND QUILTY!!!!!

HAVE ANY OF YOU WATCHED THE VIDEO?

IT WAS A 3 0N 2 FIGHT - but you took the DMs report as gospel!

Two of the attackers were out cold when the police got there.

Yes, the judge did talk about drink, but the real reason they didn't go down was due to the boyfriend knocking two of them out cold and the judge said that.

Yes, knocked them out cold because they were attacking his missus :roll:

No ones saying they werent found guilty just the nature of their crime is FAR worse than what the Troll did but they didnt go to prison and he did.

Would you just stand there and let 4 girls bash your missus up?

As for the blaming it on their religion and the are not used to drinking? pfffffft.

You can tell just by looking at them thats bollocks. Gangsta slags.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:24 am

For f**k sake, you used the Daily Mail as a legit source and span it like they were let of because they were drunk....

The truth is that was a side note the judge mentioned.

The true is that racial slurs were sent between both groups and the fact her fella put two of the cunts to sleep was the fact they didn't go to jail.

I beat you and anyone into the living death if you put your hand on my girlfriend and I walk free.

Stacey was not drunk.

First, he claimed his account was hacked.

That didn't work, so he claimed he was drunk.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:57 am

Drunk or not, no-one should go to prison for insulting someone, no matter how vile.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:05 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Drunk or not, no-one should go to prison for insulting someone, no matter how vile.

The courts would have a field day on this forum :!:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:39 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:For f**k sake, you used the Daily Mail as a legit source and span it like they were let of because they were drunk....

The truth is that was a side note the judge mentioned.

The true is that racial slurs were sent between both groups and the fact her fella put two of the cunts to sleep was the fact they didn't go to jail.

I beat you and anyone into the living death if you put your hand on my girlfriend and I walk free.

Stacey was not drunk.

First, he claimed his account was hacked.

That didn't work, so he claimed he was drunk.

First link I come to. The "Facts" were the same on all media reports. Remember there being outrage on the 10 0 clock news over the case.

If it was a fight between two parties as you put it how come only one side got charged?

The so-called racial slurs from the boyfriends side were invented, much in the same way as their "religion means they cant handle drink very well" was.

You keep sticking up for a load of vile individuals though.
:roll:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:47 pm

The media and facts? f*cking idiot.

I didn't stick up for them, I simply pointed out that the judge did not use being muslim and drink as the key reason why they didn't go to jail no matter how the Daily Mail tries to spin it.

I would of sent them down.

I would of sent Stacy down.

I would of sent down the cunts who burnt poppies instead of a £50 fine.

Just report the facts, don't try and put a Daily Mail spin on it.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:50 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:The media and facts? f*cking idiot.

I didn't stick up for them, I simply pointed out that the judge did not use being muslim and drink as the key reason why they didn't go to jail no matter how the Daily Mail tries to spin it.

I would of sent them down.

I would of sent Stacy down.

I would of sent down the cunts who burnt poppies instead of a £50 fine.

Just report the facts, don't try and put a Daily Mail spin on it.

boo hoo you called me a "f*cking idiot" its lucky i am not black I could run to the police and get you sent to prison for hurting my feelings.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:53 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:The media and facts? .

Where do you get your "facts" on the case from then? In court with them was you?

or like every other tom, dick and harry with an opinion on the case youve read or viewed it somewhere VIA THE MEDIA??

Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:02 pm

I read the case report.

You can access them via lawtel, westlaw.
Last edited by Big Boss Man on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:03 pm

And me calling you a f*cking idiot is not a racist slur..... :roll:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:20 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:And me calling you a f*cking idiot is not a racist slur..... :roll:

The way this country works it would be if I was any skin colour other than white. :roll:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:37 pm

I just read a tweet from the editer guy from Wales online and it's saying he could be released from prison tomorrow :roll:

If so it makes even more of a mockery of the whole thing and our system :evil: