Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

how many are the londoners bringing on saturday

Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:45 am

any idea on the numbers of Millwall coming down? :ayatollah:

Re: how many are the londoners bringing on saturday

Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:21 pm

it's a big game for them too, as they are still in potential danger at the wrong end of the league, so they should bring a fair few.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:29 pm

i was just talking to my Millwall Friend, and he was saying they are not quite safe, he was also bigging up Keogh's work rate. and how happy they are with their away form right now.

tough game on Saturday.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:10 pm

As of yesterday they sold around 300 tickets according to there messageboard. So I'm guessing about 500, maybe 600 at the most :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:12 pm

adamt958 wrote:any idea on the numbers of Millwall coming down? :ayatollah:

Brought about 1,300 last season, with restrictions on them, they thought it was very poor down here for atmosphere and stadium etc.

They wont be back in numbers even though there are NO RESTRICTIONS AT ALL THIS TIME, about 400 coming so far.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:41 pm

I may be bringing one!!
He works at my kids school. But if they get the right result on the way back I'll drop him off on the Severn Bridge :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:52 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:I may be bringing one!!
He works at my kids school. But if they get the right result on the way back I'll drop him off on the Severn Bridge :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:41 am

LutonBluebird wrote:I may be bringing one!!

if they do get a result....any chance of dropping the city team off on the bridge aswell :D :D :D :ayatollah: