Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i honestly believe were going to smash milwall,

Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:03 am

for some reason,i think the bad run is over,and im going with 4-1,this is the first time ive felt confident this year, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: i honestly believe were going to smash milwall,

Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:09 am

krabb wrote:for some reason,i think the bad run is over,and im going with 4-1,this is the first time ive felt confident this year, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i like your optimism, i thought we were going to do this to coventry.. we are long overdue giving someone a beating. i think though with millwall lingering close to the relegation fight , they will try all to get some distance between them and will make it a tough game...

my heart says 3-1 city, my head says 1-1

Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:16 am

We've lost more games at home than away, but I'm going for 2-1 to the City. It won't be easy, with the South London Scruffs staring relegation in the face, but I think we'll do it, with a struggle and a fair bit of nailbiting along the way.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:48 am

'Wall seem to have found the knack of winning away games lately. We on the other hand are struggling to win any games. We really need to gamble now and be more attack minded. We need two up top and Conway out wide.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:38 am

krabb wrote:for some reason,i think the bad run is over,and im going with 4-1,this is the first time ive felt confident this year, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yep,3-0 to city :ayatollah: