Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Another good night of results

Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:45 pm

Only 2 points behind 4th place...beat Millwall on Saturday will take us to the top six and should keep us there looking at the round of fixtures over the weekend

Re: Another good night of results

Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:48 pm

If we hadnt fucked up against Burnley and Coventry, we would have been 4 points inside the play-offs now. With a win at Brum as well that would have put us in great stead for the rest of the season. Shame we've got to do it the hard way.... again

Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:50 pm

talking to the city fan . who works next door to my works today. he said. most of the teams around us got to play each other. :roll:

Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:51 pm

CantonJack wrote:If we hadnt fucked up against Burnley and Coventry, we would have been 4 points inside the play-offs now. With a win at Brum as well that would have put us in great stead for the rest of the season. Shame we've got to do it the hard way.... again

All ifs and buts mate, and I'm sure the fans of the teams around us are making the same comments...but I know what you mean.

Third or fourth place is defo there for the taking considering the remaining fixtures. I'm trying not to think about it too much, ha

Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:55 pm

JonScam wrote:Only 2 points behind 4th place...beat Millwall on Saturday will take us to the top six and should keep us there looking at the round of fixtures over the weekend

Great news Jon, lets all be positive :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:11 pm

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/cc ... table.html

Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:26 pm

ninianblue wrote:talking to the city fan . who works next door to my works today. he said. most of the teams around us got to play each other. :roll:

Brighton + reading have got seriously hard run ins!!!!

Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
JonScam wrote:Only 2 points behind 4th place...beat Millwall on Saturday will take us to the top six and should keep us there looking at the round of fixtures over the weekend

Great news Jon, lets all be positive :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Plenty to be positive about Annis...I think the Play Offs under Malky could be different gravy in terms of atmosphere and unity etc :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:32 pm

cityone wrote:
ninianblue wrote:talking to the city fan . who works next door to my works today. he said. most of the teams around us got to play each other. :roll:

Brighton + reading have got seriously hard run ins!!!!

I know aye, I think Brighton will fall out of contention

Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:01 pm

Annis, dont mind if we only get 15,000 TRUE BLUEBIRDS in the ground on Saturday, getting fed up with these plastics that appear at the first sign of success. WE ARE CAPABLE OF WINNING ALL OUR REMAINING GAMES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:22 pm

we can still do this, and need everyone who comes to get fully behind the boys :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: