Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Interesting Stat Re Discipline

Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:50 pm

If promotion was based on discipline, we would be promoted this season.

Along with Reading we are the only club not to have received a red card in the Championship. There are some dirty teams out there ! :ayatollah: :D

Re: Interesting Stat Re Discipline

Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:53 pm

sic.... red card will happen now this weekend!!!

Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:54 pm

Have faith in the angels ! :lol:

Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:23 pm

Malky is building a team that is completely different to the ones we saw under 'moans' - give him another transfer window, and I think we'll be flying :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:32 pm

It's good that CCFC is becoming more of a role model with fair play. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:54 pm

No just like at Birmingham on sunday when Kev should have taken Burke out with a tackle but no lets just let him score instead eh!

I would not at all be surprised if we also did the least tackles in the league

Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:24 pm

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:No just like at Birmingham on sunday when Kev should have taken Burke out with a tackle but no lets just let him score instead eh!

I would not at all be surprised if we also did the least tackles in the league

there'e always got to be one negative post 8-)

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Die Walkure wrote:Malky is building a team that is completely different to the ones we saw under 'moans' - give him another transfer window, and I think we'll be flying :ayatollah:

We had one of the best disciplinary records under Jones too. In fact we have been one of the cleanest teams in the League for years now. Whether that's a good or a bad thing I'm not sure. Warnock's teams are always dirty and we know how many promotions he's had.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:40 pm

fred keenor wrote:sic.... red card will happen now this weekend!!!

Not a red card so far this season :D