Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " WHAT A RIP OFF "

Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:54 pm

FFS you wait till its privatised, it will be a lot more than 60p :evil: look at the price of fuel, RM fuel bill is colossal, and its still one of the cheapest in the EU ...germany £1.20 a stamp :shock:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:54 pm

BlueAlbert wrote:FFS you wait till its privatised, it will be a lot more than 60p :evil: look at the price of fuel, RM fuel bill is colossal, and its still one of the cheapest in the EU ...germany £1.20 a stamp :shock:

Well said

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:01 pm

Come on!

For 60p, you can send a letter and 93 time out of 100, it will get there next day!

For 69p, you can buy a Justin Bieber song on iTunes

I'd prefer to the former....

Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:51 pm

BlueAlbert wrote:FFS you wait till its privatised, it will be a lot more than 60p :evil: look at the price of fuel, RM fuel bill is colossal, and its still one of the cheapest in the EU ...germany £1.20 a stamp :shock:

rural places will be more than 60p when its privitised.the r.m is best hope for us

Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:59 am

Yeah but I bet in Germany it arrives without it looking like it's been through a mincer. A lot of the things I send end up costing far more postage than it should simply because of the amount of packaging I've got to use. If the brain dead postal worker had a tiny bit of respect for other peoples property then I wouldn't need all that packaging and so the postage would be a lot cheaper.
I'd willingly pay £1.20 in Germany because they are a bit more professional than the idiots we have over here.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:47 am

I have bought thousands of vinyl records: some of the most difficult things to send through the post, from all over the world, and Royal Mail have not damaged a single one.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:41 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I have bought thousands of vinyl records: some of the most difficult things to send through the post, from all over the world, and Royal Mail have not damaged a single one.

and as far as I know, you haven't bought one from my shop, no wonder record shops are closing down all over the UK... :lol:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:38 pm

rhondda 1015 wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I have bought thousands of vinyl records: some of the most difficult things to send through the post, from all over the world, and Royal Mail have not damaged a single one.

and as far as I know, you haven't bought one from my shop, no wonder record shops are closing down all over the UK... :lol:

No, but you've bought cds from me ;)

To be honest, I'm not sure you'd have the kind of stuff I am after anyway mate.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:47 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
rhondda 1015 wrote:

No, but you've bought cds from me ;)

have I...mmm,interesting...

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:26 pm

Berwyn wrote:

Yeah but I bet in Germany it arrives without it looking like it's been through a mincer. A lot of the things I send end up costing far more postage than it should simply because of the amount of packaging I've got to use. If the brain dead postal worker had a tiny bit of respect for other peoples property then I wouldn't need all that packaging and so the postage would be a lot cheaper.
I'd willingly pay £1.20 in Germany because they are a bit more professional than the idiots we have over here.

well feck off to germany then mate,the r mail is the best in europe Fact :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:28 pm

BlueAlbert wrote:
Berwyn wrote:

well feck off to germany then mate,the r mail is the best in europe Fact :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: