Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Racist twitter jailed

Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:07 pm

jtc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:And to be fair i am now worried i could be locked up for as long as the Yorkshire Ripper :lol: :lol: :lol: I better start being nice :ayatollah: :D

i doubt he,d get the sentence he got if he had been doing his crimes now mate.some of the judges would want to send him on a anger management course.some of the present day rape sentences are a disgrace .

Agreed mate :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:36 am

freedom of speach???my ass.this country is full of shit.
He was a tw*t for saying it but to go down for a stupid remark wile drinking is bollox,but its ok for dirty muslims to shout abuse at our dead service men in front of there greving familys,burn popys on remembrence day,and burn the union jack on british streets????how does that way up?and even put stinking pedos back in to the community with out telling the locals???
All this is ok but to make a remark on twitter you can go down for????what bollox this f*cking country as become :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:11 am

swansealad69 wrote:freedom of speach???my ass.this country is full of shit.
He was a tw*t for saying it but to go down for a stupid remark wile drinking is bollox,but its ok for dirty muslims to shout abuse at our dead service men in front of there greving familys,burn popys on remembrence day,and burn the union jack on british streets????how does that way up?and even put stinking pedos back in to the community with out telling the locals???
All this is ok but to make a remark on twitter you can go down for????what bollox this f*cking country as become :evil: :evil: :evil:

Mush talks a lot of sense. For once. :lol:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:59 am

polo wrote:

If you can make head or tail I that then you are a better man than I

Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:10 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
polo wrote:

Well i read everything OK Chief. Perhaps you went to the same School as Swansealad !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
polo wrote:

Well i read everything OK Chief. Perhaps you went to the same School as Swansealad !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/does seem strange when you take in to account what swansealad posted.other countries must wet themselves at the state of justice in the uk.glad to see you back paul.i only posted last night to your whereabouts