Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JokeTuesday

Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:29 am

Two Aussies are dragging a Paki out of the sea with a rope around his waist. A vicar walks past and says: "Thats what I like to see, man helping fellow man" When the vicar leaves one Aussie turns to the other and says: "He might be a vicar and well respected but he knows f**k all about shark fishing" :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: JokeTuesday

Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:31 am

thats one of the worst jokes I've ever read or heard

Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:35 am

CraigCCFC wrote:thats one of the worst jokes I've ever read or heard

Must be too early for jokes, I thought it was quite funny. :)

Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:31 pm

Ok, try this one then...
A guy notices a gorgeous woman giving him the eye in the supermarket. "Do I know you ?" he asks. "Aren't you the dad of one of my kids?" she says. He thinks back to the only time he's ever been unfaithfull and asks, "Were you the hooker I Fucked over the pool table in 2006 , while your friend spanked me with a piece of wet celery whilst shoving that massive cucumber up my arse?" She stares at him and says "No, i'm your daughters teacher" :)

Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:32 pm

Ok, try this one then...
A guy notices a gorgeous woman giving him the eye in the supermarket. "Do I know you ?" he asks. "Aren't you the dad of one of my kids?" she says. He thinks back to the only time he's ever been unfaithfull and asks, "Were you the hooker I Fucked over the pool table in 2006 , while your friend spanked me with a piece of wet celery whilst shoving that massive cucumber up my arse?" She stares at him and says "No, i'm your daughters teacher" :)

Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:33 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:thats one of the worst jokes I've ever read or heard

grumpy b*stard... :lol:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:34 am

NIGELNIGLE wrote:Two Aussies are dragging a Paki out of the sea with a rope around his waist. A vicar walks past and says: "Thats what I like to see, man helping fellow man" When the vicar leaves one Aussie turns to the other and says: "He might be a vicar and well respected but he knows f**k all about shark fishing" :lol: :ayatollah:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:56 am

A single bloke is queuing at the self serve checkout in Tesco, he's got in his basket his usual meal for one, a microwavable chicken curry and 4 cans of Stella. 
He looks in the lady in front of him's basket, she has a microwave pasta meal and a half bottle of white wine.
He looks up from her basket and looks her in the eye, 
'single are you?'
'how did you guess?' she giggled in reply

'because your an ugly c**t'

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:04 am

Can't we now delete this thread due to it now being Wednesday :lol: :lol:
Anyway I thought sharks are very choosey when it comes to taste :lol: