Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Nastiness!!!

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:05 pm

That is in my opinion this team is missing, someone in the middle of the park who can grab the game by the scruff of the neck and not afraid to put the studs in where it hurts...All the good / great teams have these types of footballers and I would love us to get someone who would frighten the f**k out of the opposition a la Roy Keane.............Can you think of anyone who would fit the bill???? ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Nastiness!!!

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:06 pm

KP1964 wrote:That is in my opinion this team is missing, someone in the middle of the park who can grab the game by the scruff of the neck and not afraid to put the studs in where it hurts...All the good / great teams have these types of footballers and I would love us to get someone who would frighten the f**k out of the opposition a la Roy Keane.............Can you think of anyone who would fit the bill???? ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Kiss :?:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:07 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
KP1964 wrote:That is in my opinion this team is missing, someone in the middle of the park who can grab the game by the scruff of the neck and not afraid to put the studs in where it hurts...All the good / great teams have these types of footballers and I would love us to get someone who would frighten the f**k out of the opposition a la Roy Keane.............Can you think of anyone who would fit the bill???? ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

get a room :shock:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Definitely Filip Kiss. We forked out £500k on him in january and havnt used him since Leicester away.
Fresh legs, along with Conway would go down nicely now

Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:51 am

Clash wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

get a room :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:55 am

Cwtch

Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:19 pm

Players like that are being phased out of the game.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:31 pm

Phil Dwyer, or Joey Barton.

Mind you, was Phil ever nasty?

Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:13 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75890&p=715689#p715689