Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Man Utd & Doing "IT" @ the Business End of The Season

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:09 pm

I have nothing but admiration for the way they deliver when it really matters.

A scruffy 1-0 win tonight that takes them back to the top of the league

Let's hope our Scotish f**k of A manager can follow suit :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Man Utd & Doing "IT" @ the Business End of The Season

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:32 pm

My opinion is the fans do it, the pressure isn't on them like other teams as they have faith in the team to do it.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:39 pm

Man U should have won this by more than the 1 goal,at the same time,Fulham should have had a pen towards the end of the game -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... r-top.html

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:42 pm

Really don't care about Manure :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:56 pm

Plastic club with plastic fans. Anyway, Fulham were robbed right at the end.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:42 pm

2blue2handle wrote:My opinion is the fans do it, the pressure isn't on them like other teams as they have faith in the team to do it.

definitely think they contribute :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:43 pm

Anarch0 wrote:Plastic club with plastic fans. Anyway, Fulham were robbed right at the end.

There's nothing plastic about them they are the real deal/

having world wide admirers is not a fault or something to be ridiculed for :old:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:45 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:Really don't care about Manure :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

There's nothing shit about them...maure pppfffftttt :oops:

Like it or not and i don't but they are probably one of the top 5 clubs on the planet?

Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:42 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Anarch0 wrote:Plastic club with plastic fans. Anyway, Fulham were robbed right at the end.

There's nothing plastic about them they are the real deal/

having world wide admirers is not a fault or something to be ridiculed for :old:

I agree, it's called progression

Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:13 am

If that's right, then our fans in Malaysia must be plastic!

:lol:

Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:19 am

can you spot the man utd fans in this post :roll:

Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:22 am

Surely now Man U are on par with the likes of TNS in the eyes of the rest of the world. Yes they used to be world beaters, but now they can't even compete in the lower Euro competitions. If you want to see a side being shit in the Europa cup thing then we've got our own sides, you don't need to watch Man U to do that.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:28 am

Difference between being a Manure fan and respecting what they have achieved.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:39 am

pentwyndynamo wrote:

If that's right, then our fans in Malaysia must be plastic!

:lol:

I love this concept of Cardiff being supported in Malaysia. :lol: :lol: :lol: What makes me laugh more is the people who think this is conceivable.

We can't promote Cardiff City FC in South f*cking Wales let alone countries a few thousand miles away. Do you honestly think kids in Malaysia are going to swap their fake Manure, Liverpool, Chelsea, Barca, RM, et al shirts for fake Cardiff ones just because they've got Malaysia on the front?

If it was that easy we would have had "Wales" on the front of them years ago. "Oh dad, I'm not going to be a plastic Liverpool fan any more because Cardiff have got Wales on the front of their shirts". :lol: :lol: :lol:

And the best part is - if Cardiff did by some miracle take off in Malaysia, what would that mean for the club exactly? It's a fair question because I don't know the answer. I can't see many scrambling on to flights every Saturday and Tuesday night to boost bums on seats. More shirt sales perhaps? Does anyone know the shirt sales figures for Man U in Malaysia? Official shirts of course ONLY because that's the only money that will go to the club. Can someone remind me again where all the fake shirts come from? A bit like that fake Barca shirt I bought in Greece last year for 3 quid, none of that will go towards Messi's wages.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:09 am

Well ive always admired Man Utd.....i grew up on Best, Law and Charlton, if Cardiff could become half of what they have acheived i would be well Happy.