Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

gerrard ripping into the jacks on twitter.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Not his biggest fan but fair play. Taking the piss out of them big time.

Re: gerrard ripping into the jacks on twitter.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:53 pm

is their a Link?

Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Hope this works

https://mobile.twitter.com/antgerrard86

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:03 pm

antgerrard86 Haha, the 6 fingered cousins from down the M4, are biting tonight! Far far to easy enjoy, goodnight,

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:10 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:antgerrard86 Haha, the 6 fingered cousins from down the M4, are biting tonight! Far far to easy enjoy, goodnight,

always makes me laugh that comment you accuse us of being inbred then say we're your cousins :lol:

to be honest considering he's a professional sportsman i think he's making himself look a little bit smalltime getting into petty name calling with other saddo's on twitter

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:17 pm

waddle wrote:
cmorris1927 wrote:antgerrard86 Haha, the 6 fingered cousins from down the M4, are biting tonight! Far far to easy enjoy, goodnight,

always makes me laugh that comment you accuse us of being inbred then say we're your cousins :lol:

to be honest considering he's a professional sportsman i think he's making himself look a little bit smalltime getting into petty name calling with other saddo's on twitter

close down your internet

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:17 pm

waddle wrote:

He's only human!!!

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Western Blue wrote:
waddle wrote:

He's only human!!!

i would be disappointed if a swansea player resorted to pathetic name calling on twitter , don't you think its a bit sad ?

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:24 pm

waddle wrote:
Western Blue wrote:
waddle wrote:

He's only human!!!

i would be disappointed if a swansea player resorted to pathetic name calling on twitter , don't you think its a bit sad ?

What about holding up the welsh flag thing ;)

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:26 pm

waddle wrote:
Western Blue wrote:
waddle wrote:

He's only human!!!

Your forums so shit you have come on ours :D :D

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:27 pm

Xcasual wrote:
waddle wrote:
Western Blue wrote:
waddle wrote:

He's only human!!!

absolutely cringeworthy ;)

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:28 pm

AberdareCCFC1966 wrote:
waddle wrote:
Western Blue wrote:
waddle wrote:

He's only human!!!

Your forums so shit you have come on ours :D :D

i come on for the intellectual banter :roll:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:37 pm

Waddle has a point. As a pro footballer arguing with rival fans is sad.

Especially when said footballer is league one standard at best and we cannot argue the jacks are streets ahead of us on the pitch atm.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:47 pm

if he wasnt such an egotistical numpty I would probably click on the link. Hes an average footballer with to much to say for himself.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:13 pm

waddle wrote:
Western Blue wrote:
waddle wrote:

He's only human!!!

Personally no I don't. I see it as banter... Question for you though, how do u think it compares to what Trundle did?

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:18 pm

Western Blue wrote:
waddle wrote:
Western Blue wrote:
waddle wrote:

He's only human!!!

Personally no I don't. I see it as banter... Question for you though, how do u think it compares to what Trundle did?

i've already answered that question further up the thread :roll:

so you think what trundle did was banter as well then do you ?

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:26 pm

No I see it as far worse. AG just responding to individuals who choose to join him and abuse him. They really have no place doing so, and in all fairness should prob just stick to following thier own players... If your going to go out of your way to join something that is blatantly going cause a stir, don't get your back up when u get some in return!

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Western Blue wrote:No I see it as far worse. AG just responding to individuals who choose to join him and abuse him. They really have no place doing so, and in all fairness should prob just stick to following thier own players... If your going to go out of your way to join something that is blatantly going cause a stir, don't get your back up when u get some in return!

do you use twitter because to be honest i think its full of sad little people with no lives but when he replies to them he's not addressing them he's addressing all people from swansea isn't he , look at what he says in his tweets its about jacks not the saddo's having a go so it's just as pathetic as the welsh flag surely

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:43 pm

waddle wrote:
Western Blue wrote:No I see it as far worse. AG just responding to individuals who choose to join him and abuse him. They really have no place doing so, and in all fairness should prob just stick to following thier own players... If your going to go out of your way to join something that is blatantly going cause a stir, don't get your back up when u get some in return!

do you use twitter because to be honest i think its full of sad little people with no lives but when he replies to them he's not addressing them he's addressing all people from swansea isn't he , look at what he says in his tweets its about jacks not the saddo's having a go so it's just as pathetic as the welsh flag surely

It's going only to the ''sad" people on twitter. Not going out on national tv...

How do u know about it? You obviously have a life as you don't use it.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:48 pm

Western Blue wrote:
waddle wrote:

It's going only to the ''sad" people on twitter. Not going out on national tv...

How do u know about it? You obviously have a life as you don't use it.

how do i know about it ?? i just read it on here you clown :lol: :lol: :lol:

agree to disagree mate because i'm honest enough about trundle , while you think gerrards in the right and thats your choice i just think a professional sportsman should show a bit more class , if you think he's done well here thats up to you

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:58 pm

So after classing the whole of twitter users as sad little loosers. U have found out about it on a rival site, hahahahahahahahahahaha an I'm the clown. Think about it!!!

Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:02 pm

Western Blue wrote:So after classing the whole of twitter users as sad little loosers. U have found out about it on a rival site, hahahahahahahahahahaha an I'm the clown. Think about it!!!

whats wrong with that ? and don't stray off the topic now fella , you like twitter don't you i realise now , who do you "follow" :roll:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:05 pm

Yea I use twitter. Follow my own players and some mates and business contacts. Works for me!!!

How many others teams sites are you on?

Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:09 pm

Western Blue wrote:Yea I use twitter. Follow my own players and some mates and business contacts. Works for me!!!

How many others teams sites are you on?

i have a look on here don't like the other one , and i'll have a look on other premier league teams , i can't take you seriously any more if you do that twittering shite , i am now ignoring you because you are beneath me ;)

Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:12 pm

I'll take that as a satisfactory win !!! Goodnight all...

Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:06 am

Clash wrote:if he wasnt such an egotistical numpty I would probably click on the link. Hes an average footballer with to much to say for himself.

Never been on Twitter, but have to agree Clash - Gerrard has far too much to say for someone so average. Nothing to do with Wembley, but I've never rated him. OK, he's had a few good games for us but Keinan is superior in just about every aspect of the game imo and judging by the way he interacts with the kids and fans at the training ground is a much nicer human being too.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:12 am

waddle wrote:
Western Blue wrote:
waddle wrote:

He's only human!!!

As sad as stealing young bar staffs purses/phones etc in nightclubs when earning thousands of pounds a week???

Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:16 am

Xcasual wrote:
waddle wrote:
Western Blue wrote:
waddle wrote:

He's only human!!!

agreed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:09 pm

question what time does school start ;) :lol:

Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:11 pm

brithdirblue wrote:Not his biggest fan but fair play. Taking the piss out of them big time.

Young Mister Gerrard doesn`t exactly come across as the brightest in this does he?

I blame the education system in Liverpool :roll: