Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Millwall - No Mugs Away from Home

Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:47 pm

We will need to step our game against Millwall on Saturday to get the 3 points that we desperately need. In the last month Milwall have had some decent wins away from home.

Burnley 3-1
Posh 3-0
Doncaster 3-0

Looks as if they play attacking football so lets hope we have a positive go at them rather than sitting back inviting trouble. :ayatollah:

Re: Millwall - No Mugs Away from Home

Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:55 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:We will need to step our game against Millwall on Saturday to get the 3 points that we desperately need. In the last month Milwall have had some decent wins away from home.

Burnley 3-1
Posh 3-0
Doncaster 3-0

Looks as if they play attacking football so lets hope we have a positive go at them rather than sitting back inviting trouble. :ayatollah:

3-0 City it is then. ;) :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:06 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:We will need to step our game against Millwall on Saturday to get the 3 points that we desperately need. In the last month Milwall have had some decent wins away from home.

Burnley 3-1
Posh 3-0
Doncaster 3-0

I agree but lets take the brum game and maybe with some more shots off we can turn them over i hope to god we have turned the corner after the brum performance to carry on but need that little bit more , i still dont agree with one up top :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:48 pm

Agree, I would like us to play 4-4-2 at home and attack the opposition. It could come to goal difference at the end of the day and ours is not the best.We are behind Brum and Blackpool with regards goal difference so we could do with a few decent wins. Any win is good but scoring goals and keeping clean sheets is ideal. Would like us to start with 2 strikers to give Millwall something to think about. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:47 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:Agree, I would like us to play 4-4-2 at home and attack the opposition. It could come to goal difference at the end of the day and ours is not the best.We are behind Brum and Blackpool with regards goal difference so we could do with a few decent wins. Any win is good but scoring goals and keeping clean sheets is ideal. Would like us to start with 2 strikers to give Millwall something to think about. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well said mate, spot on :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:16 pm

Burnley 3-1
Posh 3-0
Doncaster 3-0

I hope we start with 2 up front as well.

I am going to be very cautious about saying we are going to win this one, its going to be tough.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Burnley 3-1
Posh 3-0
Doncaster 3-0

I am going to be very cautious about saying we are going to win this one, its going to be tough.

Annis i just hope they take the brum performance and push on in this one i would like to see two up front also but you know what MM is like, it couldnt get any worse the last three months performance wise in league games so it has to get better going off the brum game .hopefully we can three points :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:23 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Burnley 3-1
Posh 3-0
Doncaster 3-0

Annis i just hope they take the brum performance and push on in this one i would like to see two up front also but you know what MM is like, it couldnt get any worse the last three months performance wise in league games so it has to get better going off the brum game .hopefully we can three points :ayatollah:

Yes at Brum, we showed we have the desire/passion back and we finished strong, no tiredness, I really hope we don't start with one up front.