Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone else think this is...

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:52 pm

...all part of Malky's plan to burst into form at the crucial time of the season and snatch a play off place on the last day of the season, and then replicate what others in the same situation have done in the play offs previously f.e. blackpool, burnley, swansea etc.

It might just be me, but i have an inkling. As i did in the cup.
It would be the best way to go up imo (romantic an all)
:ayatollah:

Re: Anyone else think this is...

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:02 pm

Could we go through another play off final???

HELL YEAH

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:06 pm

bluebirdcal wrote:...all part of Malky's plan to burst into form at the crucial time of the season and snatch a play off place on the last day of the season, and then replicate what others in the same situation have done in the play offs previously f.e. blackpool, burnley, swansea etc.

So MM didnt have a plan to go for top spot then when we was 2points off it he wanted us to drop out the playoffs so told them all play dire football for 3months then we can snatch a playoff spot :lol: you really couldnt make this post up :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:11 pm

As much as this is killing me, im AGREEING with Bluebird1977 :shock:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:13 pm

bluebirdcal wrote:...all part of Malky's plan to burst into form at the crucial time of the season and snatch a play off place on the last day of the season, and then replicate what others in the same situation have done in the play offs previously f.e. blackpool, burnley, swansea etc.

I like your passion and hope your right :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:44 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

So MM didnt have a plan to go for top spot then when we was 2points off it he wanted us to drop out the playoffs so told them all play dire football for 3months then we can snatch a playoff spot :lol: you really couldnt make this post up :ayatollah:

You really couldn't make your post up. How simple must you be to take my post so completely literal. Could you not detect a tongue in cheek suggestion?
see i can snipe too ;)