Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff's Finest Rocking Indonesia (Hooligans)

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:37 pm

.........we're the hooligans, we're the ones that'll never run from you!

SHARP band the Oppressed spreading the word in Asia.
These lads are massive in every country other than the UK!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... JsARodLP_s

Re: Cardiff's Finest Rocking Indonesia (Hooligans)

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:06 pm

I remember seeing them a few times in the 80,s in the casa gill pub in town! Tottally mental :lol:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:13 pm

JPCCFC wrote:I remember seeing them a few times in the 80,s in the casa gill pub in town! Tottally mental :lol:

They are the biggest most sought after punk / Oi band on the planet at the moment.

Their Anti Facist stance has seen them elevated to iconic heights.

If Roddy wasn't such a lazy auld scrote and actually wrote a few new songs then they would be up there witht the Clash and Pistols.

but that's Llanrumney boys for ya :old:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:17 pm

rodster1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:18 pm

rodster2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:22 pm

Good to see them playing and spreading a positive alternative message in a country where there have been many instances of severe repression towards people who live alternative lifestyles.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:36 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
rodster1.jpg

Fook me what's Bomber doing in the middle of that lot ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:55 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:
rodster1.jpg

Fook me what's Bomber doing in the middle of that lot ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's him tryting to get to the bar after they've just called last orders :naka:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:05 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
JPCCFC wrote:I remember seeing them a few times in the 80,s in the casa gill pub in town! Tottally mental :lol:

They are the biggest most sought after punk / Oi band on the planet at the moment.

If Roddy wasn't such a lazy auld scrote and actually wrote a few new songs then they would be up there witht the Clash and Pistols.

bloody hell,you must have had a few pints when you posted this,up there with the clash/pistols !!!...the most sought afrter punk/oi band on the planet !!!!...they are/were a decent enough group,though most of their recorded material is dire,they are ok live...I admire their anti-fascist politics, but plod oi doesen't do it for me, they were far better whem Brennan was singing for them,where's Ducky when you need him...

Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:17 pm

Mr rythmn I didn't know they were still going. Roddy must be only original member. Gary was on drums, Ducky guitar and ginger Brennan singing. They must of started 30 yrs ago. Oi Oi :old: Remember they played in the Vulcan and we all spent loads on booze. f*cking tight landlord gave them 3 pints each for playing the gig in that shithole. I remember telling landlord ash off his fag fell in empty glass as he was about to pour it. He promptly blew it out and poured the pint ha ha

Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:21 pm

there are NO original members...

Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:14 am

rhondda 1015 wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

bloody hell,you must have had a few pints when you posted this,up there with the clash/pistols !!!...the most sought afrter punk/oi band on the planet !!!!...they are/were a decent enough group,though most of their recorded material is dire,they are ok live...I admire their anti-fascist politics, but plod oi doesen't do it for me, they were far better whem Brennan was singing for them,where's Ducky when you need him...

Honestly now, I went to Berlin a couple of years ago to watch them at some festival, 2K punksters all going mental for them.

They were top of the bill on the saturday night, under them were the rejects and the business and I let the cockney wankers know it!

I know where both Brennan and Ducky are, who shall I say asked?

ps you can see aDucky on the backdrop of one of the pics I posted
Last edited by Johnny Rythmn on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:16 am

cardiff yid wrote:Mr rythmn I didn't know they were still going. Roddy must be only original member. Gary was on drums, Ducky guitar and ginger Brennan singing. They must of started 30 yrs ago. Oi Oi :old: Remember they played in the Vulcan and we all spent loads on booze. f*cking tight landlord gave them 3 pints each for playing the gig in that shithole. I remember telling landlord ash off his fag fell in empty glass as he was about to pour it. He promptly blew it out and poured the pint ha ha

I seen Ginger the other day, he's only gonna marry a Grangetown girl in-knee?

Yes, you know her!!!!

Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:04 am

Ducky still watches the City with Linda. I walk past their house every home game.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:32 am

Nedd Glas wrote:Ducky still watches the City with Linda. I walk past their house every home game.

Which one?
:lol:
the whore's a property magnate now.......bigger than Junior so I've been told :lol:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:36 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:Ducky still watches the City with Linda. I walk past their house every home game.

Which one?
the whore's a property magnate now.......bigger than Junior so I've been told :lol:

I won't say the address, but it's across the road from a park and in an area I call Strangetown.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:03 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

Which one?

I won't say the address, but it's across the road from a park and in an area I call Strangetown.

That's poshville that is, Strangetown is enclosed by railway and river bridges..FFFFFFFFFFFFFFACT! :old:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:22 pm

Gig 2 They're off to Malaysia soon as well :ayatollah:

rodster3.jpg

Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:25 pm

rodster4.jpg

Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:25 pm

rodster5.jpg

Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
rhondda 1015 wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

Honestly now, I went to Berlin a couple of years ago to watch them at some festival, 2K punksters all going mental for them.

They were top of the bill on the saturday night, under them were the rejects and the business and I let the cockney wankers know it!

I know where both Brennan and Ducky are, who shall I say asked?

ps you can see aDucky on the backdrop of one of the pics I posted

probably the punk and disorderly one was it,still hundreds of anti fascist punks in Berlin, I still see Ducky and Linda now and then at the football,Brennan not seen for years, remind them about the gig in Treherbert way back when..Phil,Rhondda Punks.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:35 pm

Punk And Disorderly was the one allright.

Here's a few more from Jakarta, Indonesia.

Malaysia is next for them, I bet the whores aint got a city shirt between them :old:

I'll pass on the message to Bren when I see him :ayatollah:

rodster6.jpg

That aint a bad little mob that turned up there :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:51 am

Johnny Riddim, did that little ginger bloke on guitar used to work in Spiller's Records?

Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:06 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:Johnny Riddim, did that little ginger bloke on guitar used to work in Spiller's Records?

Yeah, Floydy my brah on the guitar.

Excellent player, excellent geezer! :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:58 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:Johnny Riddim, did that little ginger bloke on guitar used to work in Spiller's Records?

Yeah, Floydy my brah on the guitar.

Excellent player, excellent geezer! :ayatollah:

See, I might be an old b@stard, but my memory's still intact!