Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fao annis and carl

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:37 pm

First of all id like to introduce myself. My name is michael and i read this forum on a regular basis. Today i had the pleasure of meeting carl and annis personally, even if it was for a short period of time. I would like to thank them both for a really good trip to birmingham today. So thank you both.

I would like too start with all the people who disagree with what carl does on this forum? I really like to hear his updates, regardless of wether they contain any factual information or not. Most forums contain rubbish but thats what gets everyone talking. So thank you carl for the debates you bring to this forum. You seem like i really nice bloke after talking with you today.

Now thats over with i wish to continue to congratulate our players on a superb season so far. I know people may disagree, however i was a fan who said at the start of the season that mid table was acceptble and that i would be a happy man. And i stand by that. Even though we have let slip the last couple of weeks, i will still be happy with mid table and a carling cup final anyday.

Going on todays peformance it looks like where starting to get back to where we were? People may not have the same opinion but this is what forums are for? Mchail has come back and is controling the midfield and lets whittingham Have the freedom he needs.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, critism is welcome also can i bring true blue into this as we had a really good chat on the forum bus today. And to annis and carl i rushed this post still half cut, it wasnt ment to be this poor but i couldnt resist lol.

Thanks again for a great day in brumy town and i will definatly be joining the forum bus for an away trip again. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Fao annis and carl

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:43 pm

Welcome, mate. No criticism from me, but I feel that we're good enough for the play-offs, as we've been near the top all season.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:47 pm

Mikey, Cheers for travelling on the forum bus and glad you enjoyed the trip. :ayatollah:

Good to meet you and by the way I live in Cardiff. :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Now you have finished licking there rectums :lol: :lol: :lol: would you like to contribute in other ways :D :D :D

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:48 pm

I agree we deserve a play off place but with previous run of form we are struggling. However today we looked comfortable on the ball an deserved the three points

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Mikey, Cheers for travelling on the forum bus and glad you enjoyed the trip. :ayatollah:

Annis you are closer to Bristol than Cardiff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I am in one of them moods tonight Chief :D :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Now you have finished licking there rectums :lol: :lol: :lol: would you like to contribute in other ways :D :D :D

Steve, Watch yourself and behave, the lad is a decent lad. :ayatollah:

Ive booked you on for Boro away. :D :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Mikey, Cheers for travelling on the forum bus and glad you enjoyed the trip. :ayatollah:

Annis you are closer to Bristol than Cardiff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I am in one of them moods tonight Chief :D :lol: :lol:

Aw No. :cry:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Now you have finished licking there rectums :lol: :lol: :lol: would you like to contribute in other ways :D :D :D

Ok can i start with chant of the day on the forum bus with, lets all write a novel!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:52 pm

mikey great first post good coments but please spell me right im troobloo3339 it was good debating with you and meeting you today hope to see you for the middlesbrough game dont forget when picking a team in a 433 formation you can only have 3 strikers and 3 midfielders (personal joke im sure you get it) any way you and your mates were good company and i look foreward to m,eeting you again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:53 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Logout everyone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:53 pm

Mikey27 wrote:

Ok can i start with chant of the day on the forum bus with, lets all wright a novel!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You will have to go along way to beat my Boys comments on Annis 's Books Chief :lol: :lol: It really upset the Annis :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh Annis i really hope to make it mate i really do. At the moment it is looking good, will talk very soon on the game. Will ring you this week :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Mikey27 wrote:

Ok can i start with chant of the day on the forum bus with, lets all wright a novel!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You will have to go along way to beat my Boys comments on Annis 's Books Chief :lol: :lol: It really upset the Annis :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh Annis i really hope to make it mate i really do. At the moment it is looking good, will talk very soon on the game. Will ring you this week :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Don't start Steve :cry:

Good to hear, that means a bit better at home. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:00 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:mikey great first post good coments but please spell me right im troobloo3339 it was good debating with you and meeting you today hope to see you for the middlesbrough game dont forget when picking a team in a 433 formation you can only have 3 strikers and 3 midfielders (personal joke im sure you get it) any way you and your mates were good company and i look foreward to m,eeting you again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers, lol it may have been the alchohol why i ended up with 12men on the field lol i really wanna come to borough but i might brake up with the mrs after what your mate said :lol:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Nice one annis it was ment to be a better read but decided to do it on my phone thats whys its so poor :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:05 pm

forget what he said and remember what i said :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: see you at boro im sure :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:08 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:forget what he said and remember what i said :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: see you at boro im sure :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fingers crossed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:09 pm

Mikey27 wrote:

Nice one annis it was ment to be a better read but decided to do it on my phone thats whys its so poor :ayatollah:

Mikey, good post for first ever one. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Mikey27 wrote:

Good to hear, that means a bit better at home. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis she has good Days (Which i mean i can take her out but not to much exsertion) Or she has bad days. Or she has really bad Days and can't do much. But luckilly we have regan who is a top top Lad and i know he will look after Cath.
But we have spoken and she wants me to go, and i will get my ticket next week mate. But i suppose like any game if she got really bad then i will have to pull out. Please tell Carl i will pay him Saturday. How much is the Coach mate ?

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Mikey27 wrote:

Annis she has good Days (Which i mean i can take her out but not to much exsertion) Or she has bad days. Or she has really bad Days and can't do much. But luckilly we have regan who is a top top Lad and i know he will look after Cath.
But we have spoken and she wants me to go, and i will get my ticket next week mate. But i suppose like any game if she got really bad then i will have to pull out. Please tell Carl i will pay him Saturday. How much is the Coach mate ?

Steve, My heart goes out to you and your family, fingers crossed. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: