CK

CK
Yes.

Re: 27th MARCH.UPDATE ON OUR SEASON TICKET SALES FOR NEXT SEASON

Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:52 pm

Thanks

Re: " UPDATE ON OUR SEASON TICKET SALES FOR NEXT SEASON "

Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:01 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:The Club as loosing out on us season ticket holders not turning up. I have a season ticket and have renewed for next season but I don't live in the UK let alone Cardiff!

I very much doubt that I'll go to another home game this season, Cardiff is a difficult place to fly into, so my paid for seat is "free" very likely for the rest of this season as I will not be able to make the evening play off semi's anyway. I would have no problem with "my" seat being sold to someone else at a discount or even given away for free as I used to do.

Its been paid for, why not let someone else have the benefit, I don't want anything for it, think the club are missing out here.

Might be worth speaking to the club to see if there is anything they can do.

Seems a shame when there are people who genuinely can't afford to go, and there are seats empty from people not being able to get to the game.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:02 pm

just waiting for zebra finance to get in touch, i sent the application form off last week.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:07 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:just waiting for zebra finance to get in touch, i sent the application form off last week.

I think there's a few more as well waiting. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:just waiting for zebra finance to get in touch, i sent the application form off last week.

I think there's a few more as well waiting. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

they must be busy dealing with it all as long as i get it ill be happy :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
12thMan wrote:4 of us renewed ours this afternoon.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They said there had been a big surge today and yesterday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Any idea what the figure is now Annis.

If we can sell 15000 by the end of the week that would be superb. Bound to sell a few more before 13th April and then more again in the summer. Wouldn't leave us a long way off where we are now and would send a good sign to the owners and stop a few of us worrying about a big fall in support.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:23 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They said there had been a big surge today and yesterday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If we can sell 15000 by the end of the week that would be superb. Bound to sell a few more before 13th April and then more again in the summer. Wouldn't leave us a long way off where we are now and would send a good sign to the owners and stop a few of us worrying about a big fall in support.

Tim,

Yes its just over 12,000 up to 5pm today, but Wed/Thurs and Friday will see the biggest surge of sales. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Tim,

Yes its just over 12,000 up to 5pm today, but Wed/Thurs and Friday will see the biggest surge of sales. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Annis.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:58 am

Renewed mine and my brothers :ayatollah:

Re: 28th MARCH.UPDATE ON OUR SEASON TICKET SALES FOR NEXT SEASON

Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:21 pm

13,000 is very good :ayatollah: I know of people planning to buy before friday as well, my sister being one :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:25 pm

:thumbup: Cheers for the updates...
I just wanted to clarify, the bit about there being hundreds of unsold seats in the family stand.. do you know if they are available now, or does it mean people have yet to renew them, and if they don't there will be hundreds available..

I have tickets in the grandstand, but desperate to change to the fam stand this season, so I would need to wait until monday to make the change is that right?

cheers for any help :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:59 pm

I just wanted to clarify, the bit about there being hundreds of unsold seats in the family stand.. do you know if they are available now, or does it mean people have yet to renew them, and if they don't there will be hundreds available..

Thats it mate :ayatollah:

Up until the end of the week its just people renewing :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:31 pm

6blubirds wrote::thumbup: Cheers for the updates...

I have tickets in the grandstand, but desperate to change to the fam stand this season, so I would need to wait until monday to make the change is that right?

cheers for any help :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You have to wait till next Monday to purchase them or swop them. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:42 pm

So we should get about 16/17000 altogether. If we make a massive break-the-bank singing we could see even more sales :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:59 pm

Hopefully then with hundreds of seats still available in the family stand, when the club says a game is a sell out, it actually will be and there won't be hundreds of empty seats in the family stand. I know the club acknowledged that there was an issue with this and maybe they've sorted it.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:08 pm

Very good numbers already for next season.

How many had we sold by this time last year? I know a few of the boys in work have just renewed/going to by Friday.

I think they may extend the deadline a few days due to the 31st being on a match day so expect Monday 5pm cut off?

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:50 pm

Goodshoes wrote:Very good numbers already for next season.

How many had we sold by this time last year? I know a few of the boys in work have just renewed/going to by Friday.

I think they may extend the deadline a few days due to the 31st being on a match day so expect Monday 5pm cut off?

Geraint about 15,500 up to March 31st last year, we've got 2 days to go.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Goodshoes wrote:Very good numbers already for next season.

Geraint about 15,500 up to March 31st last year, we've got 2 days to go.

Given that we were fighting for the autos this time last year and still had the big names like Bellamy and Chopra here, to be on course to get to a figure close to that is pretty good going.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:27 pm

CantonJack wrote:So we should get about 16/17000 altogether. If we make a massive break-the-bank singing we could see even more sales :ayatollah:

I think the singing will have the opposite effect.Can`t see fans of vocal music turning up in large numbers to listen to it to be honest.

Its not very tuneful most match days.Not sure what "break the bank" singing is. I have heard of certain notes breaking glasses , but not banks :)

Now if we had a major signing instead , that might improve sales.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:26 am

since62 wrote:
CantonJack wrote:So we should get about 16/17000 altogether. If we make a massive break-the-bank singing we could see even more sales :ayatollah:

I think the singing will have the opposite effect.Can`t see fans of vocal music turning up in large numbers to listen to it to be honest.

Its not very tuneful most match days.Not sure what "break the bank" singing is. I have heard of certain notes breaking glasses , but not banks :)

I sense a touch of humour in that :lol: you crazy accountants :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:29 am

since62 wrote:

Cozy Powell gets fans of music turning up in large numbers - or is his name Vince ?

Re: 30th MARCH.UPDATE ON OUR SEASON TICKET SALES FOR NEXT SEASON

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:39 am

Why was the ticket office closed after the game yesterday? Could've sworn yesterday was March 31st, lots of fans milling about outside after the game asking if the office was opening. It was an early kick-off and so they could've had a couple of hours opening after the game ended. My fault for attempting to leave things to the last minute I suppose, it just seems to me that the 31st of March deadline should mean 5pm on the 31st March at the earliest. :roll:

I wasn't the only one though...costing our club? :?

Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:37 pm

any grange season tickets left? :ayatollah:

some people on here said theres none left? :shock: :cry: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:33 pm

ashleyCCFC wrote:any grange season tickets left? :ayatollah:

I got down there at 9:15am this morning, and I was queuing out the door.. managed to get my 6 in the fam stand, but not together, 2 behind... she showed me the screen of availability, and there wasn't hundreds, I would say about 100 max at a push.. I wouldn't be surprised if they had sold out today.. :ayatollah:

Re: 03rd APRIL.UPDATE ON OUR SEASON TICKET SALES FOR NEXT SEASON

Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:13 am

15,400! As the saying goes Annis, "city till we die" fantastic support, and quite a few renewing next month due to funds :ayatollah:

Re: 03rd APRIL.UPDATE ON OUR SEASON TICKET SALES FOR NEXT SEASON

Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:44 pm

thats very good under current financial circumstances..
i know 2 who going to buy s/t for first time from april paypackets mid april

Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:24 pm

i relocated to the canton stand yesterday and i had 2 season tickets in the family stand,so they might be available :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:23 pm

SANDFIELDS71 wrote:

i relocated to the canton stand yesterday and i had 2 season tickets in the family stand,so they might be available :ayatollah:

my mate phoned up and asked if we can have 2 student tickets in the grange and they said you have to have an adult? :evil: :shock: :( :ayatollah: