Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

03rd APRIL.UPDATE ON OUR SEASON TICKET SALES FOR NEXT SEASON

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:30 pm

UPDATED

03rd April 2012.

We have now Sold over " 15,400 season tickets " for next season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

30th March Update

" FANTASTIC/SUPERB SUPPORT CARDIFF CITY "

Today was the final deadline day to keep your seat for next season.

Up today 5pm, We have sold nearly " 15,000 " season tickets for next season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

From Monday you can now buy and chose any seat that is spare. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Update 29th March.
Carlos will update you tonight. :ayatollah:

link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75956 :ayatollah:

" Update 5pm 28th March 2012 on Season ticket sales/Premier seats. "

Today Cardiff City have reached sales of 13,000 Season tickets and Premier seats. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
There are 2 days left to keep your seats.

Then from Monday you can chose where you want to sit.

Hundreds of seats have not been sold so far in the Family Enclosure, so there is now room for fans to move in to there.

By the 31st March 2011 15,550 Season tickets/Premier seats were sold, we currently stand at over 18,500 this season.

Season tickets will be available to buy until April 13th then they will be removed from sale until the summer.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

UPDATED 27th MARCH 5pm.
" WE HAVE NOW SOLD OVER 12,000 SEASON TICKETS FOR NEXT SEASON. "
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Up to Saturday evening 24th March 2012.

With all the back log of post now sorted and fans going in all week buying.

Cardiff City have so far sold approx. 11,750 season tickets for next season. :ayatollah:

On Friday March 30th any existing season ticket holder have until this date to renew their season ticket and stay in the same seat.

Season tickets will be available to buy until April 13th then they will be removed from sale until the summer.

Also anyone can get Zebra finance and nobody will be turned down no matter how poor your credit history is, the club is underwriting all applications. There is a 5 month interest free option or an interest bearing 10 month option.

C'mon City fans if you can afford to do so then buy your season ticket.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This Seasons total stands at 18,660 Season ticket holders/Premier seats etc. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " UPDATE ON OUR SEASON TICKET SALES FOR NEXT SEASON "

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:37 pm

If Malky got the team playing entertaining football with TWO wingers and TWO strikers the sales woould go through the roof, whilst he insists on a 4-5-1 tippy tappy, cross the back four and back to Marshall, my money wil be staying in the bank !
I want to be entertained !!!!
Before anyone cries me down, next season wil be my 40th !

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Sent myne off, 9th season next year;D CTID! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:41 pm

cant get us on zebra yet :(

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:07 pm

Any idea how many we'd sold at the same time last year?

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:11 pm

BlueChet wrote:Any idea how many we'd sold at the same time last year?

Yes not that much more, about 12,200. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BlueChet wrote:Any idea how many we'd sold at the same time last year?

Yes not that much more, about 12,200. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Not bad! Don't think I can afford to pay it in one hit, may try and get it over the 5 months :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:25 pm

Definitely not my first season as a bluebird, but will be my first as a season ticket holder! Five months interest free credit = rude not to! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:37 pm

Nearly 12,000 in march :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No doubt a few more sold this week to people who leave it to the last minute

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:45 pm

I bet there are one or two thousand waiting for the family stand to open up.

:D :D :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Up to Saturday evening 24th March 2012.

With all the back log of post now sorted and fans going in all week buying.

Cardiff City have so far sold approx. 11,750 season tickets for next season. :ayatollah:

On Friday March 30th any existing season ticket holder have until this date to renew their season ticket and stay in the same seat.

Also anyone can get Zebra finance and nobody will be turned down no matter how poor your credit history is, the club is underwriting all applications. There is a 5 month interest free option or an interest bearing 10 month option.

C'mon City fans if you can afford to do so then buy your season ticket.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This Seasons total stands at 18,660 Season ticket holders/Premier seats etc. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Renewed mine this morning via e-ticketing, must admit I was in 2 minds wether to renew, due to the fact that I have just moved home and have spent quite a bit redecorating etc.

So looking forward to the Millwall match I'm sure that we will see a battling end to the season, with Cardiff City taking one of the playoff positions. :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:44 pm

harty10 wrote:Sent myne off, 9th season next year;D CTID! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

same :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:32 pm

Derby sell 24 -25000 every season.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:50 pm

stickywicket wrote:Derby sell 24 -25000 every season.

Out of interest at what price?

Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:07 am

2blue2handle wrote:

Out of interest at what price?

They give away an under 12 ST for every adult one bought and also do a family ticket (2 adults and 2 under 17) for £725.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:03 am

Strange as thought we had sold loads for Fa cup tickets . Also as we have several thousand not turning up for matches i doubt that they will reapply for tickets as they dont come to games ?

Guess people will also wait until we see what players we get in and which div we are in next season altho second part of that seems pretty obvious

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:16 am

Me & the mrs renewed with Zebra finance, this is the third year with them, very easy & a good way if your on a budget.

We both miss quite a few games a season, due to working commitments, but it still works out easier & economical.

When we get to the Premiership, every one will want one!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:53 am

There can't be much to do in Derby then :D :D

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:58 am

Got mine through Zebra, 2 payments down 3 to go. To be honest its a brilliant way to buy, even the 10 monthly one is good value, less than a tenner a week. When you consider pay on the day is the best part of £30 , we just had 3 home games in a week, that would have been £90. Ok I know everyone's not happy at the moment, but boys 2 points of 4th place, with 7 games to go. Anything can happen. We could be premier league by the end of May. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:38 pm

12000 is fantastic, given all the money folked out recently. I will be renewing mine when I can be ased to go down there. it wont be saturday morning though unless they serve beer in there :D

Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:47 pm

lies annis, i got refused credit with them immediately!! ive got crap credit but im still on £1200+ a month but they said no straight away!! so no season tickets for me or other poor creditors it seems! :twisted: :cry:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:50 pm

jooshy wrote:lies annis, i got refused credit with them immediately!! ive got crap credit but im still on £1200+ a month but they said no straight away!! so no season tickets for me or other poor creditors it seems! :twisted: :cry:

Are you a new season ticket holder

I think only those on the price freeze were guaranteed credit for them.

If your taking home £1200 a month just buy the thing in a one off payment, Gwon you know you want to :lol:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:42 pm

yeah i'd be a new one. it didnt state that anywhere on the app form i had for it cos i knew id get rejected otherwise so i was pretty peed off tbh.

id love to but i got bills and a life to pay for!! :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:29 pm

Oh, I dont have a life hence nearly 10000 posts on a message board :lol: :lol:

FYI though
http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/Sea ... 35,00.html

For all current Ambassadors credit approval is guaranteed, for those over 18 irrespective of credit history as the Club will underwrite the credit approval with our partners, Zebra Finance.

New Ambassadors can apply for finance on a case by case basis, in person only at the ticket office at Cardiff City Stadium. Please note that finance will only be available to those with a valid booking history, taking in ticket purchases made during the 2011/12 season, prior to the Carling Cup Semi-Final.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:53 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Strange as thought we had sold loads for Fa cup tickets . Also as we have several thousand not turning up for matches i doubt that they will reapply for tickets as they dont come to games ?

Guess people will also wait until we see what players we get in and which div we are in next season altho second part of that seems pretty obvious

If an average of say 2000 don't turn up then thats only really a bit over 10% of the sales. So 2-3 games a season each.

Given people's holidays and other demands, along with the varied kick off times its hardly surprising.

Even if you miss a handful of games it still makes sense to buy a ST as its cheaper, plus you are guaranteed a seat - near you mates.

Also I'd bet lots of those who don't turn up are in the cheap seats in the Family Stand. So if you are only paying £60 -or NOTHING for your ST then its no big deal to renew even if you miss half the season.

It would be interesting to know how many in each area have not renewed. Its always packed in by us in 115 and mates have already asked if there are likely to be any not renewing so mates can move up.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:06 pm

Cheers for the info Annis.

I would be amazed if we sold more than this years 18,600 unless we made the play off final.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:35 pm

The Club as loosing out on us season ticket holders not turning up. I have a season ticket and have renewed for next season but I don't live in the UK let alone Cardiff!

I very much doubt that I'll go to another home game this season, Cardiff is a difficult place to fly into, so my paid for seat is "free" very likely for the rest of this season as I will not be able to make the evening play off semi's anyway. I would have no problem with "my" seat being sold to someone else at a discount or even given away for free as I used to do.

Its been paid for, why not let someone else have the benefit, I don't want anything for it, think the club are missing out here.

Re: " UPDATE ON OUR SEASON TICKET SALES FOR NEXT SEASON "e

Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:21 am

It depends if we are doing poorly then it's devastating to have few ST holders

If we are doing well they will make up so much more on walk up crowds as season tickets are quite frankly bargains

Re: 27th MARCH.UPDATE ON OUR SEASON TICKET SALES FOR NEXT SEASON

Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:28 pm

4 of us renewed ours this afternoon.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: 27th MARCH.UPDATE ON OUR SEASON TICKET SALES FOR NEXT SEASON

Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:33 pm

12thMan wrote:4 of us renewed ours this afternoon.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They said there had been a big surge today and yesterday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: