Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Marlon King

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:44 pm

Took some stick today! :lol: :lol:

Couldn't wish for anyone better to miss a penalty.

Did you see him pretending to yawn at the chants? I hope for his sake he can blame the chanting for affecting his game otherwise he was even worse than previously.

Useless tw*t!

Re: Marlon King

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:49 pm

Yep I saw the yawn.

The way the Birmingham fans supported him yawning showed that it at least gets under their skin.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:49 pm

davids wrote:Took some stick today! :lol: :lol:

Couldn't wish for anyone better to miss a penalty.

Did you see him pretending to yawn at the chants? I hope for his sake he can blame the chanting for affecting his game otherwise he was even worse than previously.

Useless tw*t!

Very pleased the convicted sex offender failed. Shame we didn't win, but a very good point gained today.

:D

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:53 pm

Great chant as well when that good looking blonde walked past the away end in the first half -

"Watch out for Marlon!"

:lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:57 pm

Loved it!!! We really put him off his game!!

:ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:57 pm

davids wrote:Great chant as well when that good looking blonde walked past the away end in the first half -

"Watch out for Marlon!"

:lol:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:19 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
davids wrote:Great chant as well when that good looking blonde walked past the away end in the first half -

"Watch out for Marlon!"

he gets it every week.tbh we abused him a lot worse than you when he was a cov player :lol:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:14 pm

I'm sure he hears it every game

Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:19 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Yep I saw the yawn.

The way the Birmingham fans supported him yawning showed that it at least gets under their skin.

If away fans had a go at one of ours we would support our own. doesnt mean they have got under his skin though.im pretty sure marlon isnt to bothered by some men shouting at him

Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:56 pm

jtc wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

"Watch out for Marlon!"

he gets it every week.tbh we abused him a lot worse than you when he was a cov player :lol:

How do you feel about having him play for you jtc ?

We were interested in him a few years ago and I said I'd turn my back if I saw him in a Cardiff shirt. how could I have my kids cheer for a shitbag like him ?

The Coventry fans made a fuss to start off with but soon seemed to forget about his past, just wonder how your fans feel.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:23 pm

Clash wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Yep I saw the yawn.

If away fans had a go at one of ours we would support our own. doesnt mean they have got under his skin though.im pretty sure marlon isnt to bothered by some men shouting at him

Well that is just it. When Dave Jones got the pedo chants at him us Cardiff fans started singing Barmy Army. Thats supporting your own. The Birmingham fans said absolutely nothing while we just laid into King. They only cheers when he did the yawn sign to us. Thats what I mean by getting under their skin, they had no comeback until then.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:18 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
jtc wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

"Watch out for Marlon!"

We were interested in him a few years ago and I said I'd turn my back if I saw him in a Cardiff shirt. how could I have my kids cheer for a shitbag like him ?

The Coventry fans made a fuss to start off with but soon seemed to forget about his past, just wonder how your fans feel.

when he first came i was thinking should we have a bloke like him here?.in his defence he has behaved very well and has helped kids like chris wood on and of the pitch (according to c.w).im a christian so i suppose every one deserves a second chance if they serve their punishment but of course i felt uneasy about it.tbh im not mad about footballers.i love the game but a lot of footballers behaviour leaves a lot to be desired.i take a 15yr old to the game.he doesn,t see m.k as a role model.i neither sing for him or boo him.i think sex attacks on women are about as low as it gets.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:04 pm

If we had him last season we would have gone up IMO.

Not sure he fits in with our style now.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:13 pm

jtc wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
jtc wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

"Watch out for Marlon!"

when he first came i was thinking should we have a bloke like him here?.in his defence he has behaved very well and has helped kids like chris wood on and of the pitch (according to c.w).im a christian so i suppose every one deserves a second chance if they serve their punishment but of course i felt uneasy about it.tbh im not mad about footballers.i love the game but a lot of footballers behaviour leaves a lot to be desired.i take a 15yr old to the game.he doesn,t see m.k as a role model.i neither sing for him or boo him.i think sex attacks on women are about as low as it gets.

Thanks for your reply mate. I was genuinely interested in whether he had managed to win people over. :ayatollah: He was shit yesterday anyway. :lol:

maybe Turner reminded him of his cell-mate :o

Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:50 pm

jtc wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
jtc wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

"Watch out for Marlon!"

fair play, that's a very sensible post and would have been pretty much the logic I would have used if he'd come to us - I'm glad he didn't though, and I didn't have to use that logic!

Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:57 pm

He deserves it really you should have a clean slate off the field.
Good player though and seen him play well in most games. Happy he failed to perform against us.
2b i agree if we had him we would have gone further. :ayatollah: