Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Birmingham home fans

Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:29 pm

You think the atmosphere is poor at the Cardiff city stadium!! Well I will tell you that Birmingham are dying with regards to any singing or support!!'

f*cking shit support!!'

After seeing that! Cardiff city stadium knocks it out of the water!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Birmingham home fans

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:10 pm

there support was disgracefullt poor attendence only 17,000 about 1.700 cardiff :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:23 pm

it was sad, really sad specially coming form a club that went one step further than us in the Carlin cup.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:29 pm

Was going to start a similar thread,I found it quite sad aswell for supposedly a big club,they didnt even care when they got the penalty or the goal
cardiff fans were excellent :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:07 pm

Really really poor and i enjoy banter from the fans who sit near the away end and i could see nothing.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:28 pm

not one to sign up on other teams message boards but always have a gander on here so decided too.

im a bham fan btw.

and agree 100% with what you've said. was like a morgue today and hats of to your lot 1,200 was it officially? but noise wise seemed like 2-3k. Apart From Leeds, and Brugges who brought 5k you were the loudest we've had. i sit as someone talked about close to the away fans and the banter is good but doesnt compensate for a good atmosphere. problem with a MAJORITY of our fans is that we play well one week 20k+ and a good atmosphere lose the next gates drop dramatically. and we have too many fans who just wanna watch the game and not sing. but once again hats of to you. was embarrasing for me the atmosphere considering my friend, was sat in your end aswell. and was even more embarrased with our "BAAA'ing" at you which made me cringe considering i live in Aberystwyth for 6 Years.

Anyway best of luck, hope we both make the play offs. always liked cardiff, and really can't stand swansea.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:49 pm

BradzleyB123 wrote:not one to sign up on other teams message boards but always have a gander on here so decided too.

im a bham fan btw.

and agree 100% with what you've said. was like a morgue today and hats of to your lot 1,200 was it officially? but noise wise seemed like 2-3k. Apart From Leeds, and Brugges who brought 5k you were the loudest we've had. i sit as someone talked about close to the away fans and the banter is good but doesnt compensate for a good atmosphere. problem with a MAJORITY of our fans is that we play well one week 20k+ and a good atmosphere lose the next gates drop dramatically. and we have too many fans who just wanna watch the game and not sing. but once again hats of to you. was embarrasing for me the atmosphere considering my friend, was sat in your end aswell. and was even more embarrased with our "BAAA'ing" at you which made me cringe considering i live in Aberystwyth for 6 Years.

Anyway best of luck, hope we both make the play offs. always liked cardiff, and really can't stand swansea.

Cheers and much appreciated. :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:50 pm

BradzleyB123 wrote:not one to sign up on other teams message boards but always have a gander on here so decided too.

im a bham fan btw.

im blues too.great site mate.better than any blues site.agree with you tbf.im in the paddock.we spend too much time singing anti villa or anti carson songs and not enough pro blues .nearly every player has been a target for the boo boys this season or last.how ironic that 3 given bucket loads by the idiots were the 3 we missed sorely today.fahey,murphy and spector.baaing.something i,d do when i was a child. :oops:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Fair play - some sensible posts from Birmingham fans there - let's hope we meet them in the final at Wembley after beating West Ham in the semi-final :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:11 pm

Die Walkure wrote:Fair play - some sensible posts from Birmingham fans there - let's hope we meet them in the final at Wembley after beating West Ham in the semi-final :ayatollah:

i like this site die.good debate most of the time.don,t really post anywhere else.cannot deny the truth and our home support is poor .sometimes we get a good gate and have volume but in general its poor and quite.too much moaning.does my head in .walked out at f/t and heard a few boos.fellow said to me do you hear that.52games and some idiots are booing them.i said im racked off with it mate.if i told you that when we lost to everton last year at home to record our first home defeat for a YEAR and some fans booed the team would you believe me.?cos thats what happened.madness