Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Cardiff FC

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:16 pm

you just said you cant predict the future then said we will lose our support :? odd

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:21 pm

WestWhite wrote:you just said you cant predict the future then said we will lose our support :? odd

no use your brain what i said is I cant predict the future but id have good odds that history will repeat itself

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:39 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
WestWhite wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
WestWhite wrote:
All well and good, but when someone in America or other countries are trying to decide on a team, and they have some affinity to Wales they are going to choose Cardiff just like I did. I am certain the Swans have fans over seas....but your argument has been based on potential. You are the one who started it.
To me the sleeping giant fits Cardiff. Large city, large population, capitol, tourist location, all these things add up. It's like 1+1 makes 2. If and when the Bluebirds make the Prem, their fanbase will overwhlem yours, it's not personal it's just simple math.

So what your saying is Chelsea are bigger than Utd.. Arsenal are Bigger than Liverpool.. Roma are bigger than the Milan clubs and Juventus? just because the City has a bigger population and it's the Capital? and you can predict the future as well now? you are more delusional than i thought[/quote

your lot are dilusional! because all you can go on about is you are premier league ffs look back in history div 1 we have both been there who had bigger attendances? you also say you will fill a bigger stadium? how do you know? see into future can you?? even man u dont do it now for smaller games like wigan ect, no one are sleeping jiants but simple look back in history says we were bigger club that is fact, as for future well its just that the future! when we get to the future then we can compare because at present we still have bigger attendances that is fact! and you cant argue against that as your cap 20k ours 27k, the average is yours 20k ours 23k that is fact, all we can go on is present time

the thing about attendances is you judge us unfairly because of our stadium size.. and think your bigger than us because you can fit more in than we can.. unfair judgement ain't it

problem is we have alwas had bigger stadium! like for like leagues we have had bigger gates so wht else can we compare future is something that hasnt happened until then you will have to settle for being in premier leaegue enjoy while it lasts! and if get bigger stadium then can argue whos bigger! premiership does not make you bigger just better by definition

agreed . otherwise you that would be like saying , wigan or fulham are bigger than sheff wednesday, just because they are prem league... league status or division has nothing to do with club size...

Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:44 pm

WestWhite wrote:They might disappear they might not who knows and Swansea have had a steady rise in support.. for around the last 10 games of the championship we sold out every game so i guess that is where they all come from.. your full of if's

You did not sell out one game last season in the league.

Highest home attendance 19,309 (26 February 2011 vs Leeds United)[1]
Lowest home attendance 12,411 (14 September 2010 vs Coventry City)[2]
Average home attendance 15,507

Your ground holds 20.200?
Dont tell me Leeds didnt sell the allocation.