Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Get Recruiting For Saturday!

Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:55 pm

Yes, we've had a bad spell, but we need a large, vociferous crowd on Saturday to cheer the boys to victory.

Please do what you can to be there and encourage as many as possible to join you.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Get Recruiting For Saturday!

Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:07 pm

Good post mate, I'll be doing my bit in work this week!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:09 pm

12thMan wrote:Good post mate, I'll be doing my bit in work this week!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks. I'm a Culver boy, myself. I grew up on The Sanctuary.

:ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:30 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

Quality mate, got a house up Knightswell close way now, easily the nicest place I've ever lived!

Grew up in Canton, on a street just off Cowbridge Road.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:46 pm

12thMan wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Quality mate, got a house up Knightswell close way now, easily the nicest place I've ever lived!

Grew up in Canton, on a street just off Cowbridge Road.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great place to live. My parents have lived there since the 1960s and still have no intention of moving, despite all the development locally.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:47 pm

And its against Millwall. And we all hate Millwall. We need a nice large crowd, not some embarrassing 15-16k there like lately :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:24 am

CantonJack wrote:And its against Millwall. And we all hate Millwall. We need a nice large crowd, not some embarrassing 15-16k there like lately :ayatollah:

Very true.

Most of us are skint lately, though and Millwall have never been a team that appeals to the walk up crowd. Mind you, only 4 home games left and we're still in with a good chance of the play-offs, so we should get large crowds for all of those games and a near capacity, if not capacity, crowd against Leeds on the 21st of April. Here's hoping.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:59 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:Yes, we've had a bad spell, but we need a large, vociferous crowd on Saturday to cheer the boys to victory.

Please do what you can to be there and encourage as many as possible to join you.

Counting down the days.

Get your tickets!

Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:28 pm

:ayatollah: very important match on saturday :ayatollah: