Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

malky mckay

Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:14 pm

im sorry if fans dont agree but malkys tactics r strange 2 say the least city murdered brum 2day but malky stayed 1 up front mason did well hes a talent but have 2 say malkys treatment of earnie is nothing short of disgraceful earnie is a legend can u start to think what its like 2 sit on the bench all season malky may pay with his job coz of his negative tactics city r better than most teams but 1 up front gr gr gr should have beaten brum 3 or 4 today just not possitive enough :old:

Re: malky mckay

Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:20 pm

Only Forest have beaten Brum at their place all season. Our fans will whine about anything.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:24 pm

kalamazoomakone wrote:im sorry if fans dont agree but malkys tactics r strange 2 say the least city murdered brum 2day but malky stayed 1 up front mason did well hes a talent but have 2 say malkys treatment of earnie is nothing short of disgraceful earnie is a legend can u start to think what its like 2 sit on the bench all season malky may pay with his job coz of his negative tactics city r better than most teams but 1 up front gr gr gr should have beaten brum 3 or 4 today just not possitive enough :old:

So we murdered brum? So I assume the one up was working? Would seem off to change formation when murdering a team.

As for earnie, not good enough should never have come back

Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:31 pm

Being a legend of many years ago does nothing for you when you return.

I'm still quite happy to trust the manager with the footballing decisions, it seemed to be working today and with a little more composure we would have won today. The lack of composure and confidence must be draining from our fans and into our players given this messageboard of late! Chill out for fucks sake!

Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:11 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
kalamazoomakone wrote:im sorry if fans dont agree but malkys tactics r strange 2 say the least city murdered brum 2day but malky stayed 1 up front mason did well hes a talent but have 2 say malkys treatment of earnie is nothing short of disgraceful earnie is a legend can u start to think what its like 2 sit on the bench all season malky may pay with his job coz of his negative tactics city r better than most teams but 1 up front gr gr gr should have beaten brum 3 or 4 today just not possitive enough :old:

So we murdered brum? So I assume the one up was working? Would seem off to change formation when murdering a team.

As for earnie, not good enough should never have come back

no need to comment to this as 2B2H seems to have posted my thoughts for me.

Great point today in a game we seemed to have the better off and still some people moan :roll: