Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Midfield Firing Blanks

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:39 pm

It was a decent point away to Brum today with Hudson getting the goal. Its noticeable that since Miller has not been finding the net the midfield are not contributing many goals to get the results. Lasy season we have some decent goalscorers in the team who were capable of finding the net regularly.

Lawrence has played 6 games - yet to find the net.

Cowie - 26 games since his last league goal v Barnsley on 22.10.11

Gunnarsson - 14 games since his last league goal v Reading on 02.01.12

If we are to push on and get on a run we need these players to contribute with a few goals. We have not seen much of Conway or Kiss recently and Conway was scoring goals when he was dropped.Thoughts? :ayatollah:

Re: Midfield Firing Blanks

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:05 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:It was a decent point away to Brum today with Hudson getting the goal. Its noticeable that since Miller has not been finding the net the midfield are not contributing many goals to get the results. Lasy season we have some decent goalscorers in the team who were capable of finding the net regularly.

Lawrence has played 6 games - yet to find the net.

Cowie - 26 games since his last league goal v Barnsley on 22.10.11

Gunnarsson - 14 games since his last league goal v Reading on 02.01.12

If we are to push on and get on a run we need these players to contribute with a few goals. We have not seen much of Conway or Kiss recently and Conway was scoring goals when he was dropped.Thoughts? :ayatollah:

I didn't realise it was that bad!

I certainly think Conway should be given more of a chance again.

Re: Midfield Firing Blanks

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:18 pm

Whitts is getting goals but I always think it helps if the other midfield players can chip in with a few goals. Conway can score goals and he gives us that extra width which we lack. Cant see why he is not playing or not even on the bench today.