Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: How many games has Malky got to save his job?

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:14 am

normal seasons taken into account i,ed say 7 games plus 2 seasons should do it. :ayatollah: :D

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:57 am

I have seen some really bad managers in my time with Alan Durban topping my list and dishonorable mentions for Kenny Hibbit and Phil Neal. Conversely we have some very good Managers like Eddie May and Frank Burrows both who worked miracles with a very limited budget then we had Dave Jones who with a much bigger budget took us to an FA Cup Final and Play Off Final and got us consistently challenging for promotion and whether people like him or not he will go down has one of our most successful Managers.

Now we have Malk MacKay who in his first season has already taken us to the Carling Cup Final and within a couple of penalty kicks of winning it. He has also kept us in the promotion hunt all season and we are currently kept out of one of the Play Off places by goal difference. No one can say how we will finish the season but if we play as well as we played yesterday in earning a very good point at Birmingham. Then it is very likely that we will be in the Play Off mix and that would be a fantastic achievement by Malky :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes i have been disappointed by recent performances but i have a simple message for the original poster if you can't take losing or disappointment and heartache then don't support Cardiff City because win lose or draw our remaining games Malky has done a fantastic job and i am sure he will learn from his mistakes and be even better next season never mind what Division we are in ;) :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:11 pm

bluetooth25 wrote:As this seems to be a bit of a debate. You may say he has got til end of next season blah blah, quite frankly I don't believe you. If we lost 3-4 games on the trot now there would be uproar.

I have ALREADY lost patience, we should be challenging for 2nd place imo :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

clueless :roll: