Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How many games has Malky got to save his job?

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:27 pm

As this seems to be a bit of a debate. You may say he has got til end of next season blah blah, quite frankly I don't believe you. If we lost 3-4 games on the trot now there would be uproar.

I have ALREADY lost patience, we should be challenging for 2nd place imo :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: How many games has Malky got to save his job?

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:34 pm

you are a moron

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:35 pm

you've got something wrong with you,
you've got something,
you've got something,
you've got something wrong with you!

you've got something wrong with you!

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:38 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:you are a moron

Rigggggggggght.

So if we lose all of the remaining games 3-4 nil you will be happy with that then will you? :lol:

tw*t.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:41 pm

I'd be fine, didnt expect anything this season.

Let me ask you, how old are you?

I'm guessing under the age of 25, been going down city for a few years only and have no idea about football.

I wish morons like you would just creep under a rock, curl up and just....well.....die really.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:44 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:I'd be fine, didnt expect anything this season.

I'm guessing under the age of 25, been going down city for a few years only and have no idea about football.

I wish morons like you would just creep under a rock, curl up and just....well.....die really.

I am 25, hence the 25...
Been going to city for 15 years.

Nice, so people who have an opinion that is different to yours you wish death upon. You, I couldn't care less for but certainly wouldn't want a fellow bluebird dead. :roll:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:46 pm

thats the point, someone with your attitude towards our club isnt a bluebird....you're just a moron.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:48 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:thats the point, someone with your attitude towards our club isnt a bluebird....you're just a moron.

How? for having an opinion?

I am more bluebird than you will ever be. I only want the best for this club

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:50 pm

bluetooth25 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:thats the point, someone with your attitude towards our club isnt a bluebird....you're just a moron.

How? for having an opinion?

I am more bluebird than you will ever be. I only want the best for this club

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

by sacking the manager whose been in charge for 8 months and got us to a domestic cup final, whose only had 2 transfer windows to put together an entire new squad.

Keep off the LSD sunshine!

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:51 pm

bluetooth25 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:I'd be fine, didnt expect anything this season.

I am 25, hence the 25...
Been going to city for 15 years.

Nice, so people who have an opinion that is different to yours you wish death upon. You, I couldn't care less for but certainly wouldn't want a fellow bluebird dead. :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:52 pm

bluetooth25 wrote:As this seems to be a bit of a debate. You may say he has got til end of next season blah blah, quite frankly I don't believe you. If we lost 3-4 games on the trot now there would be uproar.

I have ALREADY lost patience, we should be challenging for 2nd place imo :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Your like the local resident forum troll who just likes baiting people for arguements sake. Even if we were top of the league you'd still find something worth moaning about.

Your everything thats wrong with our fan base at the moment who seem to think that three points are given every game and every team is small fry compared with the mighty bluebirds who should sign Messi and Ronaldo. Malky has done good job this year with what seems like a strict budget and we are slowly getting our house in order with our awful finances.

If you really think he should go then who do we get? As i can see anyone better than him available. Please be realistic with your choices

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:55 pm

Agreed

Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:35 pm

johnnyjan4-69 wrote:

Agreed

Double agreed :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:40 pm

bluetooth25 wrote:As this seems to be a bit of a debate. You may say he has got til end of next season blah blah, quite frankly I don't believe you. If we lost 3-4 games on the trot now there would be uproar.

Hes done well while building for the future with signing up some of your youth players plus getting harris an a few others,like i said before most players wouldn't see us challenging for the prem this year an wouldn't want to come to us after losing so many "stars" at the end of last season ,anyone with a brain will see how well malky has done with a squad he had to whip together this year and we will look more attractive next season if we finish well to new players and then be able to go for promotion next season.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:44 pm

what an absoloute clown,
thats rthe problem with wales we have so many brandead iiots with the IQ of 12

we have 1 established quality striker in our squad, all other sides have 3 or 4,
we have a hard working midfield and a defense achieving their potential, you cant ask these players for any more

Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:11 pm

worst wind up iv heard.your boys did well today and deserved a point

Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:13 pm

Tiger wrote:
johnnyjan4-69 wrote:

Agreed

il make it a treble

Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:36 pm

DICK HEAD

Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:24 pm

we could lose every game until the end of the season but malky will still be the manager next year,things have been frustrating lately but lets judge him when all the dead wood sitting in the stands have been released and hes had a season with a squad entirely picked by himself

Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:36 pm

You are a retard fairplay.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:14 pm

Idiot :evil:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:23 pm

If we lose Saturday surely his position is unattainable??

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:29 pm

2blue2handle wrote:If we lose Saturday surely his position is unattainable??

Do you seriously believe that?

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:38 pm

Including next season about 54 which ironically is the same as your IQ you fucktard :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:46 pm

so we get a good point at St Andrews which always has been and always will be a hard place to go and you're asking this question :?
I agree its been frustrating lately but to get rid of him would be idiotic in my eyes

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:54 pm

we really do attract some right f*cking tools on here lately, really getting me down

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:00 pm

Clueless so called fan

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:06 pm

nerd wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:If we lose Saturday surely his position is unattainable??

Do you seriously believe that?

As much as I think the original poster is a Cardiff fan :lol:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:58 am

milly44 wrote:
Tiger wrote:
johnnyjan4-69 wrote:

Agreed

il make it a treble

Quadruple agreed!

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:28 am

Malky's here for the duration. Plans & systems have been put in place.

The whole ethos of our club has changed, but it will take a little time to bear fruit.

He will only leave if Celtic come calling. :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: