Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Team News

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:20 am

Same team as the Coventry match. Earnie, Miller & Gestade on bench.

Re: Team News

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:22 am

Three strikers on the bench

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:23 am

The headline for us is that Kenny Miller is on the #CardiffCity bench v #BCFC .. the squad otherwise unchanged. Kenny replaces Conway

No Conway on the bench or is he starting?

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:23 am

01 Myhill
04 Caldwell
05 Pablo
06 Ramage
24 Davies
07 Burke
08 N'daw
10 Huseklepp
12 Mutch
15 Elliott
09 King

Substitutes

13 Doyle
11 Townsend
14 Gomis
22 Redmond
19 Zigic

Cardiff City

01 Marshall
02 McNaughton
03 Taylor
05 Hudson
25 Turner
07 Whittingham
08 Cowie
13 Lawrence
17 Gunnarsson
37 McPhail
20 Mason

Substitutes

22 Heaton
23 Blake
09 Miller
10 Earnshaw
15 Gestede

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:27 am

No Conway! Complained about no strikers on the bench now we have to many. What does Conway have to do to get a game. Hopefully pays off :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:33 am

IMO poor tactics.
Were using the same tired players every game and they are slowly becoming non existant in our attacks. Gunnar and Cowie mainly. They used to burst into the box all the time and score goals. Now you only see them in the box for set pieces.
Thought Mason would have been given a rest by now as well. He cant play all game every game just because he's scored a few lately.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:39 am

22 Heaton
23 Blake
09 Miller
10 Earnshaw
15 Gestede
Jesus christ we got no midfielder on the bench now yet over the past few weeks bar last week we had no strikers on the bench same old MM with the same old tired players playing again, if we get hammered today which i expect us to going off the last 10+games then MM will be facing more music and i will have nothing but more to give him as its his own fault :shock:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:47 am

bluebird1977 wrote:22 Heaton
23 Blake
09 Miller
10 Earnshaw
15 Gestede
Jesus christ we got no midfielder on the bench now yet over the past few weeks bar last week we had no strikers on the bench same old MM with the same old tired players playing again, if we get hammered today which i expect us to going off the last 10+games then MM will be facing more music and i will have nothing but more to give him as its his own fault :shock:

This team proves behond all reasonable doubt...The man is a clown! no midfield on bench, no width, tiredness throughout the team, just heard Kev's interview on radio Wales he sounds totally pissed off and depressed. God help us today, I actually feel sorry for the players. I hope I am proved wrong

Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:09 am

Have I missed something?

Your now having a go at the manager about his team selection before a balls been kicked?

Are you lot for real???

I forgot, you've all been with the players since start of the season and obviously know more about them than their manager :roll: