No Imagination with that team Malky

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:15 am

:x

Re: No Imagination with that team Malky

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:23 am

As predictable as my mother in laws cooking

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:30 am

Not too sure what other options you think he has. We're at the business end of the season, a point today would be a job well done. Throwing caution to the wind and mixing it up isn't going to do much good. He's obviously tried other formations on the training park, so if they're no good there, then there no good on match day.

For me, this first 11 is good enough for at least a point. Just worried about the bench. Not sure what injuries we have at the moment so can't comment.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:35 am

The fact that we have 3 strikers and no winger on the bench annoys me.
f**k Rudy, get Conway in there :x

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:41 am

CantonJack wrote:The fact that we have 3 strikers and no winger on the bench annoys me.
f**k Rudy, get Conway in there :x

Yea we couldnt buy a striker on the bench for 5games running now theres three on the bench :lol: yet we got no midfielder on there now, you really couldnt make this shit up :oops:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:47 am

Atleast we'll have two up top sometime this game. Mcphail will probably come off sometime. Unless we go 5 at the back......

Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:07 am

if earnie wasnt on the bench, people would moan, but the miller is 10 times the player earnie is IMO.
but then you get rif of Rudy and people will moan that theres 2 similer strikers sitting on the bench.
malky cant seem to win at present

Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:12 am

milly44 wrote:if earnie wasnt on the bench, people would moan, but the miller is 10 times the player earnie is IMO.
but then you get rif of Rudy and people will moan that theres 2 similer strikers sitting on the bench.

some of our so called fans are a joke Milly.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:19 am

milly44 wrote:if earnie wasnt on the bench, people would moan, but the miller is 10 times the player earnie is IMO.

Spot on.

People on here moaning before they even kicked off.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:31 am

this team has been good enough all season so far and will come good again. we should all know by now that we play crap come the end of season!! lets just hope its today! agreed, a point will leave joint 6th! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:32 pm

Oh gosh. Put Blake on. :x

Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:34 pm

clueless to be honest, kiss, ralls, harris, look for new clubs guys coz you aren't wanted by Malky.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:36 pm

palerider wrote:clueless to be honest, kiss, ralls, harris, look for new clubs guys coz you aren't wanted by Malky.

We dont want kiss because weve jusy shed out 500k in january for him :?

Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:41 pm

HUDSON

Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:59 pm

so put him in the match day squad then - no midfielder on the bench and kiss nowhere to be seen, just seems strange to me. Conway or Harris should also be given a chance we are narrower than 5 mile lane

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:14 pm

I find it strange that Malky picks a negative 4-5-1 at home against a bottom 3 team with no out and out striker and then he sticks with the same team for a game against a top 6 team away from home which was a good shout. Why not differentiate between a bottom 3 team at home to a top 6 team away?

When you got teams like Coventry coming to CCS lets get at them, score goals and get 3 points instead of playing safety first. :old: