Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Celebration of his life

Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:49 pm

Lee Dixon talking about Fabrice :o :o what a f*cking Plank Dixon is :? Sorry but last time I heard Fabrice is still alive and kicking unless they have transferred him to the Prince of Wales Merthyr where he is now barely alive :lol: :lol:

Re: Celebration of his life

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:33 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Lee Dixon talking about Fabrice :o :o what a f*cking Plank Dixon is :? Sorry but last time I heard Fabrice is still alive and kicking unless they have transferred him to the Prince of Wales Merthyr where he is now barely alive :lol: :lol:

i heard that too.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:34 am

This is all getting pretty ridiculous now :shock:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:48 am

seen a thread on here the other day about a 3 year old boy who lost his legs, and all his skin given a 3% chance of survival and survived. With a smile on his beautiful face.

Lets av some perspective here.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:41 am

It's been a very difficult situation all round.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:38 am

Lets all pray to God they've told us.I never did.Is this the same God that let all those kids die on a bus in Switzerland last week,or the same God that allowed that soldier to kill 9 children in Afghanistan 2 weeks ago?

I'll be hoping Muamba pulls through but will be thankfull to all the doctors and nurses who managed to save his life.

God??? You've got to be having a laugh,its 2012 ffs.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:10 am

Having minutes applauses, shrines to him outside the stadium gates, pundets paying respect to him in hushed tones every time you put the telly on! FFS!

He's alive!

He hasn't fekin snuffed it has he!

There's too much recreational grieving in the modern world,,,,remember when Diana died, people wailing in the streets...people who didn't even f*cking know her!

It was a close call, he nearly died after all BUT .....HE'S STILL f*cking ALIVE!

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:23 am

I know, it's annoying me also. I call it emotional exhibitionism.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:11 pm

6 bysedd wrote:Lets all pray to God they've told us.I never did.Is this the same God that let all those kids die on a bus in Switzerland last week,or the same God that allowed that soldier to kill 9 children in Afghanistan 2 weeks ago?

I'll be hoping Muamba pulls through but will be thankfull to all the doctors and nurses who managed to save his life.

What the fook does 2012 got to do with anything ? A minutes applause or silence is for someone that has snuffed it in any time frame. The bloke is alive what next shall we cremate the poor Bugger because that is what follows a minutes applause. Jesus we will be having a minutes silence next because Rooney's Hamster has died, Or because Anton Ferdinand has had is feelings hurt by John Terry. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:34 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:Lets all pray to God they've told us.I never did.Is this the same God that let all those kids die on a bus in Switzerland last week,or the same God that allowed that soldier to kill 9 children in Afghanistan 2 weeks ago?

What the fook does 2012 got to do with anything ? A minutes applause or silence is for someone that has snuffed it in any time frame. The bloke is alive what next shall we cremate the poor Bugger because that is what follows a minutes applause. Jesus we will be having a minutes silence next because Rooney's Hamster has died, Or because Anton Ferdinand has had is feelings hurt by John Terry. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

nice burst of applause today.your boys sang his name.blues sang an old song for him.muamba ..he was a refugee but now he,s quality :lol: .the lad in front of me runs the often partisan blog and he reckons muamba hated that song when he played for us.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:12 pm

I did not see the point in a minutes applause yesterday. Refused to take part as the blokes alive. Anybody else had a near death experience and want clapping for it?

Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:13 pm

jackland_bluebird wrote:I did not see the point in a minutes applause yesterday. Refused to take part as the blokes alive. Anybody else had a near death experience and want clapping for it?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:18 pm

On the next forum piss up - we should have a min applause at 10.00 pm if sideways is still with us !! ;)

Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:19 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:On the next forum piss up - we should have a min applause at 10.00 pm if sideways is still with us !! ;)

LOL Tony. Any way good news from the London chest hospital the Nurse looking After Fabrice has said he is feeling much much better as her purse has gone missing :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:55 am

Devil at work !!!!