Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

why are WWE tkts so expensive?

Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:17 pm

just loolked at taking 3 kids to the WWE in Cardiff but tkts are £45 each,are they serious in this current financial situation this country`s in??

Re: why are WWE tkts so expensive?

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:10 am

redcamp legend wrote:just loolked at taking 3 kids to the WWE in Cardiff but tkts are £45 each,are they serious in this current financial situation this country`s in??

Well they will sell out or get pretty close so yeah they are serious. Unfortunate but it's true. If you can't afford it you can't go.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:26 am

redcamp legend wrote:just loolked at taking 3 kids to the WWE in Cardiff but tkts are £45 each,are they serious in this current financial situation this country`s in??

American company, so why should they care? Tickets sell out so why should they reduce them?

WWE is shite anyway... TNA far better.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:56 am

I know they are expensive.....but the kids will remember that day forever....priceless. :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:44 pm

nerd wrote:

American company, so why should they care? Tickets sell out so why should they reduce them?

WWE is shite anyway... TNA far better.

Nah it's not.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:54 pm

They are 40.25 on ticketmaster,I bought 3 last week,they did have 28:50 ones but they sold out of them.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:59 pm

I took my 3 sons a few years back,the look on their faces when the wrestlers came out was priceless

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:31 am

want to take my boy as its his birthday on the day of it ,he's 6 and loves it on the tv..was just wondering whats the set up like etc as in seating as wouldnt want him to feel that he's to far from it and cant see them having screens in there,anyone been before.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:33 pm

the seating has a good view all round to be honest you can pay more and be around the ring but i didnt mind being up in the stands had a great view up there

Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:52 pm

I felt the need to repond with...
''IT DOESNT MATTER WHY THERE SO EXPENSIVE'' (Rock styleeee) :old:

WWF died when SCSA and the Rock left, is the Rock back yet?

Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:03 pm

milly44 wrote:I felt the need to repond with...
''IT DOESNT MATTER WHY THERE SO EXPENSIVE'' (Rock styleeee) :old:

WWF died when SCSA and the Rock left, is the Rock back yet?

I'm sure the Rock was on there the other day?

Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:06 pm

Thought I seem him on there the other day when I was flicking channels

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118051878?refCatId=13

Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:45 pm

Yep, The Rock has been back for a year now and is fighting Cena at WrestleMania for the WWE title

Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:20 pm

yeah the rock is back, i got tickets but like everyone else says yes they are expensive but youll be your kids hero for years, and going by the last couple of years show is excelent

Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:26 pm

Don Cowie wrote:Yep, The Rock has been back for a year now and is fighting Cena at WrestleMania for the WWE title

Or not fighting for the title but he is back.

I am quite looking forward to Wrestlemania.