Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANYBODY ELSE NOTICED THAT

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:49 pm

on the last day of the season at 12.30 when we play palace are at HOME to cardiff. west ham are at HOME to hull, millwall are at HOME to blackpool and watford are at HOME to boro.
who did these fixtures ???? and dont they know i have to catch a train from brighton :lol:
the scenarios are endless, even watford could be banging on the door of the play offs.
wonder if it will be sunny :D :ayatollah:

Re: ANYBODY ELSE NOTICED THAT

Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:09 pm

inthebowls wrote:on the last day of the season at 12.30 when we play palace are at HOME to cardiff. west ham are at HOME to hull, millwall are at HOME to blackpool and watford are at HOME to boro.
who did these fixtures ???? and dont they know i have to catch a train from brighton :lol:
the scenarios are endless, even watford could be banging on the door of the play offs.

Mental day for the capital then :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Bang out of order that they don't consider you or where u live Sam.
Fecking outrageous :lol: :lol:

Bring the sun with you from the coast matey!!

Already booked the Friday and Saturday night off :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:28 pm

Note to self: don't take any train to London on last day. :shock:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:16 pm

adz-a32 wrote:Note to self: don't take any train to London on last day. :shock:
with the contacts annis has got he should be able to organise a five a side tournament for sport relief :lol: we could have had it at crawleys ground, but there at home to hereford that day at 3pm :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:31 am

inthebowls wrote:on the last day of the season at 12.30 when we play palace are at HOME to cardiff. west ham are at HOME to hull, millwall are at HOME to blackpool and watford are at HOME to boro.

this script been written since carling cup semis,
you know we gonna need 3 points to secure a play off place against palace, and they gonna put all 11 men behind the ball.
Need to secure the play off place before the game

Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:42 am

We may not take so many anyway as the play/off place will be secure :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:23 am

2blue2handle wrote:We may not take so many anyway as the play/off place will be secure :ayatollah:

If I remember right, last season, last game of the regular season, away to Burnley, playoff place secure, and we still took about 3k, and I believe Palace away will be the same.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:51 pm

inthebowls wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:Note to self: don't take any train to London on last day. :shock:
with the contacts annis has got he should be able to organise a five a side tournament for sport relief :lol: we could have had it at crawleys ground, but there at home to hereford that day at 3pm :ayatollah:

Southend's ground?

Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:31 pm

GLASCOEDBLUE wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:We may not take so many anyway as the play/off place will be secure :ayatollah:

If I remember right, last season, last game of the regular season, away to Burnley, playoff place secure, and we still took about 3k, and I believe Palace away will be the same.

I was one of them :ayatollah:

Although we could have got top two if QPR had the point deduction ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:43 pm

Out of interest , where do you get your user name from?

And what does it mean?

Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:48 pm

since62 wrote:

And what does it mean?

Are you okay Keith? Trying to analyze peoples usernames on footie forums cannot be healthy. :lol:

Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:00 pm

Berwyn wrote:
since62 wrote:

And what does it mean?

Are you okay Keith? Trying to analyze peoples usernames on footie forums cannot be healthy. :lol:

Not too bad.

Was on here giving some answers/comments on posts by Gwyn and Annis and just came across this poster whose username is a bit of a puzzle.

Unless he meant it to say something different , got him down as a dishwasher in a restaurant or a househusband :D

Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:29 pm

You've got me at it now. "inthebowls"?????

I think he might be into bowling and frequents a bowling club. I worked with a bloke once who was always "down the bowls" whenever I asked where he was.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:11 pm

since62 wrote:

And what does it mean?
:lol: there was a pub in caerphilly that i used to meet other cardiff lads in when i was back home for a game, been told it is shut now :( could be a bit rough some would say, but the lads in there i thought were top bananas, so as soon as i got there would tex to m8s "in the bowls". hope that clears that up fella, anything else ? :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:29 pm

GLASCOEDBLUE wrote:

looking forward to this game, flying into gatwick from holiday and straight to the game :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:31 pm

inthebowls wrote:
since62 wrote:

And what does it mean?
:lol: there was a pub in caerphilly that i used to meet other cardiff lads in when i was back home for a game, been told it is shut now :( could be a bit rough some would say, but the lads in there i thought were top bananas, so as soon as i got there would tex to m8s "in the bowls". hope that clears that up fella, anything else ? :lol: :ayatollah:

Thanks

Just read that it closed last October after being a pub for 150 years. Sad that the industry is struggling so much in recent years - some of the bigger chains can`t even give away pubs let alone sell them.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:18 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
GLASCOEDBLUE wrote:

looking forward to this game, flying into gatwick from holiday and straight to the game :ayatollah:

I did something similar for the Reading away game this season - arrived at Heathrow at 11.30am - my friend was waiting for me there, and we drove straight to Reading and saw our game, then listened to the Jacks losing on the way home on the radio :lol:

It was a good day, but I was incredibly tired at the end of it, having flown all the way from the Carribbean and hardly slept a wink :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:54 pm

dont know if my nerves could take another cup final :shock: come on the saints :ayatollah: