Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

One for the Jacks I just found on Facebook.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:42 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fodYNyDDsro

Re:One for the Jacks I just found on Facebook.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:46 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: One for the Jacks I just found on Facebook.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:49 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:55 pm

seen this before but never fails to make me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
was out last weekend with a few of here and couldn't remember how it went but now i got the link again will be making sure they view it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:57 pm

We should sing the chorus, they'd get proper wound up that it's the same tune as Hymns and Arias :lol: :lol:

and we were singing, you Jack bastards.. :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:04 am

Brynteg Comprehensive, Bridgend.....still Blue thirty years later 8-)

Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:13 am

well thats good????some geek with basic musical skills using is own words to a welsh song,,but what ever makes your pain of us doing well in the top flight is i gess good for you..
Anyway nice day and enjoy one off your biggest games of the season with all of you traveling masses???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:20 am

swansealad69 wrote:well thats good????some geek with basic musical skills using is own words to a welsh song,,but what ever makes your pain of us doing well in the top flight is i gess good for you..
Anyway nice day and enjoy one off your biggest games of the season with all of you traveling masses???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yoi nevet fil to bait mish

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:27 am

brilliant! :lol:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:54 am

JonCCFC wrote:We should sing the chorus, they'd get proper wound up that it's the same tune as Hymns and Arias :lol: :lol:

and we were singing, you Jack bastards.. :lol: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: like it... would catch on too...

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:51 pm

Charlie Cridland at his best :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:43 pm

we should defo sing some lines out of that at the city :lol:

walking round in swansea town on my weekly stroll,
I touched my mother in the arse, before I get my dole

:lol:

or something like that

Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:20 am

:headbang: :hello1: :headbang: :hello1: :headbang: :hello1: :headbang: :hello1: :headbang: :hello1: :headbang: :hello1: :headbang: :hello1: :headbang: :hello1: :headbang: :hello1: :headbang: :hello1: :headbang: :hello1:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:15 am

adamt958 wrote:Charlie Cridland at his best :lol: :ayatollah:

Ha ha now you've done it ! Tank is firing up the battle wagon , his mothers ironed his purada jumper and as soon as johnny brains has finished his breakfastses Charlie boy is having it ! Eventually

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:19 am

Ha ha now you've done it ! Tank is firing up the battle wagon , his mothers ironed his purada jumper and as soon as johnny brains has finished his breakfastses Charlie boy is having it ! Eventually

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:45 am

waddle wrote:

Nice one, Twaddle. Good to see you've got a sense of humour.

That Charlie looks like a boy who was talking to us outside the Sussex Arms 2 years ago before the play-off final. He said his name was Charlie and he was from Fairwater. He was chatting up my mate's daughter and he was swaying all over the place.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:04 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
waddle wrote:

:lol: ;)

That Charlie looks like a boy who was talking to us outside the Sussex Arms 2 years ago before the play-off final. He said his name was Charlie and he was from Fairwater. He was chatting up my mate's daughter and he was swaying all over the place.

I'll tell the boys to give him an extra dig for you , he looks a cocky little shit

Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:06 am

waddle wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
waddle wrote:

:lol: ;)

I'll tell the boys to give him an extra dig for you , he looks a cocky little shit

I couldn't possibly comment.