Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" In defence of Malky Mackay "

Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:31 pm

In defence of Malky Mackay

I felt this was needed after seeing a number of negative posts about Malky in the last few days. I still have faith in him, and here is why you should as well. :ayatollah:

Re: In defence of Malky Mackay

Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:19 pm

I certainly feel he should be allowed another summer to carry on providing his rebuilding this season has shown fruits.

Forget where we were at the start or the fact we got to a cup final, its where you finish that matters. Although we are just outside the play offs if our form continues the way it is we could quite easily end up lower down the league than what most people would have accepted at the start of the season. All the hard work done at the start being totally undone at the end. It is a possibility.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:54 pm

Dudders wrote:In defence of Malky Mackay

I felt this was needed after seeing a number of negative posts about Malky in the last few days. I still have faith in him, and here is why you should as well. :ayatollah:

what's this i see????

ah i got it, a little bit of perspective!!!

good read that blog mate :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:07 pm

valleycasual wrote:

what's this i see????

Cheers mate, I thought I must support a different team to some people with the mass negativity! Still been a great season and I am generally happy with how it's going.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:01 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:I certainly feel he should be allowed another summer to carry on providing his rebuilding this season has shown fruits.

Forget where we were at the start or the fact we got to a cup final, its where you finish that matters. Although we are just outside the play offs if our form continues the way it is we could quite easily end up lower down the league than what most people would have accepted at the start of the season. All the hard work done at the start being totally undone at the end. It is a possibility.

Dave Jones gets six years and some still supported him, Malky has barely had six months and people turning already? Sorry but to me that is laughable.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:06 pm

Very interesting stats, & ones to take note. Lets give the fella a decent chance. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:15 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:I certainly feel he should be allowed another summer to carry on providing his rebuilding this season has shown fruits.

Ian, Malky def deserves to start next season as well, then he should be judged. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " In defence of Malky Mackay "

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:17 pm

I am happy with MM. Rather him than misery guts any day of the week :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:19 pm

cwmbachbluebird wrote:I am happy with MM. Rather him than misery guts any day of the week :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Def 1000% :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Good post.The stats add up i was never happy with Jones for the final 18months and he should have gone sooner to allow someone to have the chance on the big wages he wasted in not delivering.In Malky we trust get behind him

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:40 pm

Excellent blog... well written, and agreed with 100% :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:42 pm

bailers wrote:Good post.The stats add up i was never happy with Jones for the final 18months and he should have gone sooner to allow someone to have the chance on the big wages he wasted in not delivering.In Malky we trust get behind him

I think Jones should have gone after Blackpool. Imagine Malky with last seasons team, we would have broken records!

Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:02 pm

The "negatives" will be scuirming all over this board when we make the playoffs ! Malky is quality ! They should be ashamed of themselves with all their negative views ! :( "They know who they are !! Especially when we all need to pull together at this time ! Let the true City fans stand up and be counted at Brum tomorrow & cheer our boys on to a win :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:18 pm

valleycasual wrote:

what's this i see????

^^^^^ this

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:10 am

Good read As always Dudders - I like your blog :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:12 am

All the wall papering and crack filling does not cover up the fact we was 3rd in the league two points off top spot and done f**k ALL ABOUT GOING FOR IT thats the undisputed FACT of them all. I doubt we will ever see 3rd again or a better chance to go for the prem :cry:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:48 am

bluebird1977 wrote: I doubt we will ever see 3rd again or a better chance to go for the prem :cry:

Feels like we say that every year though. Granted we didn't kick on when we should have, if nothing else it would be nice to know why but in the meantime, the opportunity is still there, upto the players to grasp it.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:02 am

cwmbachbluebird wrote:I am happy with MM. Rather him than misery guts any day of the week :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

absolutely :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:37 pm

MM nice guy, has shortcomings as a manager under pressure, not keen on taking risks it seems

Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:46 pm

Great performance today, keep that faith everyone. :ayatollah: