Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

'TERRACE CASUAL - FASHION RESEARCH'

Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:43 pm

Hiya All, :D

Fashion Student from Cardiff here - I'm here hoping to find some members of the Cardiff City forum who might like to share their knowledge of FASHION & FOOTBALL with me. I am researching the history of the 'Terrace Casual' for my dissertation - so some help from you lot would be extremely helpful to me!

* Any old photographs *Interviews (anyone who would like to tell me some stories)
* Book/film recommendations etc.

Just looking for some ideas to get the ball rolling really - Any help would be much appreciated!!!!!

THANKS!
Kelsey
8-)

Re: 'TERRACE CASUAL - FASHION RESEARCH'

Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:47 pm

Here`s a good movie..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQipuNBCxDU

Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:05 pm

PM City Gent he is not a regular poster but I am sure he could help you as his knowledge on this subject is immense.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:06 pm

polo wrote:PM City Gent he is not a regular poster but I am sure he could help you as his knowledge on this subject is immense.

Yeah and no doubt he will try and sell you something :lol:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:10 pm

MUDFashion wrote:Hiya All, :D

Fashion Student from Cardiff here - I'm here hoping to find some members of the Cardiff City forum who might like to share their knowledge of FASHION & FOOTBALL with me. I am researching the history of the 'Terrace Casual' for my dissertation - so some help from you lot would be extremely helpful to me!

* Any old photographs *Interviews (anyone who would like to tell me some stories)

Just looking for some ideas to get the ball rolling really - Any help would be much appreciated!!!!!

THANKS!
Kelsey
8-)

Robbed clothes were best.
We were young, the clothes coat a lot.
If you paid for them and they got ripped in a row, it really hurt.
Some lads even took backward steps to save their gear.
Lads in stolen gear looked better coz they had pure attitude, felt better coz they had more money for drink and stuff and fought better coz they didn;'t give a feck for the clothes

so i heard :D

Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:12 pm

MUDFashion wrote:Hiya All, :D

THANKS!
Kelsey
8-)

I'll do an intwerview for £50 it will get you a 1:1, i'll even tell you how to write proper like, awwrye bruv?