Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" DON'T FORGET IT ENDS THIS WEEK COMING "

Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:31 pm

On Friday March 30th any existing season ticket holder have until this date to renew their season ticket and stay in the same seat.

Season tickets will be available to buy until April 13th then they will be removed from sale until the summer.

Also anyone can get Zebra finance and nobody will be turned down no matter how poor your credit history is, the club is underwriting all applications. There is a 5 month interest free option or an interest bearing 10 month option.

C'mon City fans if you can afford to do so then buy your season ticket :ayatollah:

Re: DON'T FORGET IT ENDS THIS WEEK

Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:48 pm

def getting mine after the deadline :ayatollah: ... need to change from the grandstand to the fam stand, can't afford 6 tix in grandstand, and no space in fam stand yet

Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:26 pm

carlccfc wrote:On Friday March 30th any existing season ticket holder has until this date to renew their season ticket and stay in the same seat.

Season tickets will be available to buy until April 13th then they will be removed from sale until the summer.

Also anyone can get Zebra finance and nobody will be turned down no matter how poor your credit history is, the club is underwriting all applications. There is a 5 month interest free option or an interest bearing 10 month option.

C'mon City fans if you can afford to do so then buy your season ticket :ayatollah:

i usually get sent zebra forms and renewal details but havnt received any this year :? :?
what should i do to renew??

Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:29 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
carlccfc wrote:On Friday March 30th any existing season ticket holder has until this date to renew their season ticket and stay in the same seat.

i usually get sent zebra forms and renewal details but havnt received any this year :? :?

You should have received a renewal form in the post by now from the club, if not then get in touch with the ticket office asap if you want to keep your same seat. Ticket office number is 0845 345 1400 Good luck ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:57 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

You should have received a renewal form in the post by now from the club, if not then get in touch with the ticket office asap if you want to keep your same seat. Ticket office number is 0845 345 1400 Good luck ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

cheers will ring monday :ayatollah:

Re: " DON'T FORGET IT ENDS THIS WEEK COMING "

Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:14 pm

Just renewed online..........pleased to report no problems. Problems will no doubt come when the club decide to send out the tickets a couple of days before the first home game next season :lol:

Re: " DON'T FORGET IT ENDS THIS WEEK COMING "

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:28 pm

I giving up 2 seats in the family to move the canton stand message me if you want my seats detail. Anyone giving their seat in canton as currently placed row h and want to move further back