Muamba tribute at St Andrews tomorrow

Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:51 pm

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -30611901/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Muamba tribute at St Andrews tomorrow

Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:52 pm

:thumbup: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:39 pm

SamCCFC1927 wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/cardiff-city/cardiff-city-fc/2012/03/24/muamba-tribute-at-st-andrews-91466-30611901/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What next a cd for him, a stand named after him, a char song fot him, tem mins appause before every game for 12months, all women naming there kids after him, i mean the worlds gone mad and the guys still with us :roll:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:40 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
SamCCFC1927 wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/cardiff-city/cardiff-city-fc/2012/03/24/muamba-tribute-at-st-andrews-91466-30611901/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What next a cd for him, a stand after him, a char song fot him, tem mins appause before every game for 12months, all women naming there kids after him, i mean the worlds gone mad and the guys still with us :roll:

Exactly.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:51 pm

polo wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

What next a cd for him, a stand after him, a char song fot him, tem mins appause before every game for 12months, all women naming there kids after him, i mean the worlds gone mad and the guys still with us :roll:

Exactly.

The worlds gone mad polo they will be eating muamba icecreams at games with little choc chips in come next week its all gone abit bonkers. I was brought up as a kid in the forces due to stepdad being in them and i used to watch york city from the age of 7 to about 12 years odd at bootham cresent due to my stepdad being based in york for a number of years, now i attended a match which i must of been about ten years old at the time in 1990 or something. I watched a player die on the pitch in front of me called david longhurst , you know what they done for him named a new stand after him a years later and that was that back then, thats why i said the worlds gone mad these days and this muamba guy is still alive :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:02 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

What next a cd for him, a stand named after him, a char song fot him, tem mins appause before every game for 12months, all women naming there kids after him, i mean the worlds gone mad and the guys still with us :roll:

Its called a little bit of respect seen as Birmingham was one of his old clubs. Some people on here are f*cking arseholes

Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:07 pm

I was one of the first to post on here last saturday that I hope he was alright. End of the day hes got a young family.

However a shrines, condolence books, minutes silence when the guy is still alive? Get a grip

Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:09 pm

polo wrote:I was one of the first to post on here last saturday that I hope he was alright. End of the day hes got a young family.

However a shrines, condolence books, minutes silence when the guy is still alive? Get a grip

Bit like the Sam hamman lovers :shock:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:11 pm

Tiger wrote:
polo wrote:I was one of the first to post on here last saturday that I hope he was alright. End of the day hes got a young family.

Bit like the Sam hamman lovers :shock:

Eh?

Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Tribute is the wrong word to use here.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:30 pm

I used tribute because it s the name of the article

Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:41 pm

oh, come on, we're all pleased he's done so well, and as Birmingham are one of his former clubs, surely there's nothing wrong with what they've planned.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:44 pm

Tiger wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

What next a cd for him, a stand named after him, a char song for him, ten mins appause before every game for 12months, all women naming there kids after him, i mean the worlds gone mad and the guys still with us :roll:

Its called a little bit of respect seen as Birmingham was one of his old clubs. Some people on here are f*cking arseholes

Nice to me you then your one of the 1st assholes ive spoke to on here but not the last, what would you have us do for him although hes still alive??? :ayatollah: its dragged on like more than the gary speed episode , reminds me of an eastenders storyline abit :roll:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:49 pm

Yep and thats my point its doen and gone but its will drag on for weeks now, maybe that makes me a f*cking arsehole for saying it will drag on more :(

Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:15 pm

I have to say I find the organised minutes applauses a little odd. I like the way we did it where Ali just said we wish him well and we applauded to show respect and hope he is ok.
The fact they have organised minutes applause I find a bit morbid considering he is on the mend.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:32 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I have to say I find the organised minutes applauses a little odd. I like the way we did it where Ali just said we wish him well and we applauded to show respect and hope he is ok.
The fact they have organised minutes applause I find a bit morbid considering he is on the mend.

Got to agree Luke. I will be uncomfortable doing this tomorrow. Its going to feel like we are wishing him dead.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I have to say I find the organised minutes applauses a little odd. I like the way we did it where Ali just said we wish him well and we applauded to show respect and hope he is ok.

Got to agree Luke. I will be uncomfortable doing this tomorrow. Its going to feel like we are wishing him dead.

i agree hallam :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:10 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Spot on :o but some people aint happy unless they have a minutes applause or silence for someone so they can pat themselves on the back and say they observed it. But it used to be for someone connected to there Club (fair enough) Then it was for someone of other clubs (getting to much) then it was for some people not connected to Football (oh come on) And now you dont even have to be dead :o :shock: ((Oh fook off) Sorry but if anyone is fixated in these events instead of football why dont they just go to funerals instead. Morbid fuckers

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:22 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Been thinking the same.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:13 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Been thinking the same.

Its getting cringeworthy tbh :ayatollah: