Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Don't know y?

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:10 am

People are saying maybe Malky is keeping the transfer budget for next season and making up excuses for him and the board. It's obvious us fans are being lied to, there's obviously no money and I'm praying we never go the same way as Pompey.
I can't see that happening but there's defiantly something going on at our club that we don't know about, like I said I don't know why people are saying there was money and malkys keeping it for next year because who in their right mind would keep money for next year when we was 3rd in the league a few points off automatic spots, the answer nobody would.. So either Malky is stupid and mental or the most obvious reason, there's not a penny here to spend. I honestly think we will go down hill from this season, hope I'm wrong again but teams like Sheffield utd and preston were in and around the playoffs for years and years, then they just went down hill after that. But whatever happens to Cardiff city I'll be there!! :ayatollah:

Re: Don't know y?

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:49 am

Valleybluebird wrote:People are saying maybe Malky is keeping the transfer budget for next season and making up excuses for him and the board. It's obvious us fans are being lied to, there's obviously no money and I'm praying we never go the same way as Pompey.
I can't see that happening but there's defiantly something going on at our club that we don't know about, like I said I don't know why people are saying there was money and malkys keeping it for next year because who in their right mind would keep money for next year when we was 3rd in the league a few points off automatic spots, the answer nobody would.. So either Malky is stupid and mental or the most obvious reason, there's not a penny here to spend. I honestly think we will go down hill from this season, hope I'm wrong again but teams like Sheffield utd and preston were in and around the playoffs for years and years, then they just went down hill after that. But whatever happens to Cardiff city I'll be there!! :ayatollah:

Do you have a crystal ball? :roll: