Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:10 pm

Expect to take 20,000 to wembley good following for non league

Re: Newport County

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:17 pm

about right for a town that size and surrounding areas

good luck to them :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:25 pm

a Cewnty fan in work, reckons they get about 1500 for a home game. Wonder where the other 18,500 fans have been hiding. :lol:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:27 pm

Very tempted to go as three county players( who are big city fans)that i know of,went to wembley to support our boys,David Pipe,Nat Jarvis and Andrew Hughes,we had a wicked time, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:32 pm

Those pesky Liverpool Fans will do anything to get to Wembley Chiefs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:35 pm

the newport county manager went to wembley to support us as well !

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:35 pm

vikinblue wrote:Very tempted to go as three county players( who are big city fans)that i know of,went to wembley to support our boys,David Pipe,Nat Jarvis and Andrew Hughes,we had a wicked time, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm relieved that Nat Jarvis was at Wembley supporting us. After all, he his our player.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:43 pm

20000!!?? LMFAO. I saw that on their message board. They're deluded. 8 - 10K possibly. I'm probably going. Born there, live there. Family split down middle, City/ Kewnty. Lots of my mates and brother going so fack it why not. Shouldn't be a problem getting tickets. I think I've just become a plastic Kewnty fan :o

Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:02 am

Yes Yes buck doing well there too!! :roll: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:12 am

all these pepole and and players and so on who support you is all good,,however why have you only sold 1300 to the blues tomoz??
I mean you talk on how bigger club you are andhow you have such a massive fan base,even talking on here some time back on a 60k stadium :lol: ,and lets face it you are having a good season,a final,still a win away from the playoffs,and brum aint far is it,yet you have to admit thats a poor away support,allso at brizy city and leeds not to mention palice,your away support is poor for the position you are in??

Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:19 am

swansealad69 wrote:all these pepole and and players and so on who support you is all good,,however why have you only sold 1300 to the blues tomoz??
I mean you talk on how bigger club you are andhow you have such a massive fan base,even talking on here some time back on a 60k stadium :lol: ,and lets face it you are having a good season,a final,still a win away from the playoffs,and brum aint far is it,yet you have to admit thats a poor away support,allso at brizy city and leeds not to mention palice,your away support is poor for the position you are in??

Easy to pick out the poor turnouts but what about the 1,600 at Blackpool, 3,600 at Reading, 1,800 at Southampton midweek, 1,500 at Watford, 1,200 at Coventry midweek?

how many did you take to Ipswich last season - 49, 50 was it?

Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:22 am

1300 is a good following on a sunday morning

makes me laugh how the jacks have a go at us over away followings
feck me they have only discovered the m4 and trains in the last 4 years
their away following was dire prior to that
dont get me started on their numbers at ninian in 80s and 90s