Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff Dog's Home

Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:57 pm

Hi all,

I follow Cardiff dogs home on Twitter [ @CardiffDogs ] and they have posted a few Tweets tonight about young dogs that will soon be ready for rehousing. You can see which dogs they are, by following them on Twitter and looking at their profile page.
Their website is below:

http://www.friendsofcardiffdogshome.org.uk/

I love dogs and hate the thought of them being abandoned and left without homes. A dog's love is unconditional and for that reason they should be taken care of!

You cannot get a better companion / guardian / friend for your family that a dog.

If you can give a dog a home, please do, as they barely cost anything to keep, they just need love, support, attention and a roof over their head!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Cardiff Dog's Home

Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:19 pm

Good post. Deserves a bump :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:35 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:20 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:06 pm

My Mother use to Rescue Greyhounds and nearly all the dogs we ever had when I was growing up came from the dogs homes. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:37 pm

6blubirds wrote:Good post. Deserves a bump :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: I've always had rescue dogs and they've all been wonderful - including my current dog, whose a border collie :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Die Walkure wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: I've always had rescue dogs and they've all been wonderful - including my current dog, whose a border collie :ayatollah:

A Dog is a mans best friend, I promise anyone that. Any dog who is nasty, its because of the way the owner has brought him up. My dogs are part of my family .

Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:13 pm

Good post mate. But have to disagree on cost. Ours costs a fortune :lol: but he's worth it. But if you dont get pet insurance and things go tits up your Dog will and can cost many many thousands :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:36 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Good post mate. But have to disagree on cost. Ours costs a fortune :lol: but he's worth it. But if you dont get pet insurance and things go tits up your Dog will and can cost many many thousands :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

mine was ill last year.thankfully he was insured with animalfriends.all in all over a 1k.had to pay a bit of excess but he got great care.costs me a fortune in polyfilla as every now and then he digs a bit at my walls :lol: he,s had a few joints of meat away as well :lol: got him from the monmore green greyhound rescue place.top dogs

Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Die Walkure wrote:

A Dog is a mans best friend, I promise anyone that. Any dog who is nasty, its because of the way the owner has brought him up. My dogs are part of my family .

you got greyhounds annis?

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:20 am

jtc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Die Walkure wrote:

you got greyhounds annis?

I did have, they were my Mothers, they've died now, I have Alsatians.
http://greyhoundwelfare.org.uk/about-us/ :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:29 am

all dogs are wonderful.from a mongral to a pedigree they really are amazing creatures

Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:12 pm

jtc wrote:all dogs are wonderful.from a mongral to a pedigree they really are amazing creatures

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
jtc wrote:all dogs are wonderful.from a mongral to a pedigree they really are amazing creatures

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Scan19.jpg

My dog at 10 weeks. He is 9 years old now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:29 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Scan19.jpg

My dog at 10 weeks. He is 9 years old now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

bonnie boy :ayatollah: